Cam Dierig to Mount St. Joseph

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he prefers playing with his hand on the ground. This allows him to use his speed and quick hands to get off blocks. The HHS defense was solid with the states best Linebacker in Brandon Roller and the two corners (Bruns and Abner) playing practically perfect all season. All 11 played selfless and flew to the ball all season.

I was just thinking he will probably be a hybird/stand up player in college, gravity just becomes an issue on the next level. Hopefully he is a kid that can play in space and was needed on the d-line, not put there as some kids are for lack of a skill set.

Not disrespecting the kid but unless he seriously bulks up, I don't see him playing d-line in college, even at the mount. Does anybody know if they have any plans of moving him to a different position?

Also that picture of him going against Matt James is unfair because Matt James is a mountain so it makes him look even smaller.

Not disrespecting the kid but unless he seriously bulks up, I don't see him playing d-line in college, even at the mount. Does anybody know if they have any plans of moving him to a different position?

Also that picture of him going against Matt James is unfair because Matt James is a mountain so it makes him look even smaller.[/quote

Just watch film of that game and you will see why folks are so high on Cam. He did more than hold his own. Jarred always thought of you as one of his best friends on the team. Good luck Cam with every thing you do.