Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague leaning to UK?

Featured Replies

Talent wise McGee and Sosa weren't close. Sosa had an excellent end to the season his freshman year and they never built off of that. I think Ricky P tried to break him down to build him back up after that. Did Sosa have some problems? Sure. But talent wise I thought he was by far the best guard U of L had the last 3 or 4 years if you don't count T-Will on the wing.

 

They didn't build on it because at the beginning of the next season, Sosa had the idea in his loopy head that, going forward, UofL's offensive game plan consisted of him going one-on-one to the bucket on every play the way he did against A&M.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it would be a risky move to commit to Pitino too. He is getting older, doesn't stay in one spot a long time and with all of the troubles he has going on, who knows how much longer he will be there.

 

I believe the fact he has been at UofL longer than anywhere else would seem to render that long-held assumption a myth.

 

Can't really argue with the rest of the post, however.

They didn't build on it because at the beginning of the next season, Sosa had the idea in his loopy head that, going forward, UofL's offensive game plan consisted of him going one-on-one to the bucket on every play the way he did against A&M.

 

Like the average UK fan, I can't stand UL. But I have to admit that after watching Sosa his freshman year, I expected he would have an outstanding collegiate career. He was a big disappointment.

Some back channel rumors swirling that Teague to UK is done...

  • Author
Some back channel rumors swirling that Teague to UK is done...

 

Good news. Thanks for the update. I'll take the rumors over nothing.

Some back channel rumors swirling that Teague to UK is done...

 

That would be huge. When is the early signing period?

That would be huge. When is the early signing period?

 

Early Signing Period: November 11 -November 18

Regular Signing Period: April 14th - May 19th

Early Signing Period: November 11 -November 18

Regular Signing Period: April 14th - May 19th

 

Thanks. So nothing is DONE until Nov. 11 at the earliest. I'll keep my fingers crossed that its true and it sticks.

Jeff Drummond said last night in a tweet that everyone at Boo Williams thinks that Teague is UK bound. He aslo said this morning that Teague was watching Gilchrist play and he has been hearing that they want to play together at the next level.

Jeff Drummond said last night in a tweet that everyone at Boo Williams thinks that Teague is UK bound. He aslo said this morning that Teague was watching Gilchrist play and he has been hearing that they want to play together at the next level.

Teague was playing the next game on the same court as Gilchrist. Drummond is reaching there...

Gilchrest is a Uncle Wes boy, he's headed to UK. I didn't think Teague was a WWW guy, maybe he is now?

Gilchrest is a Uncle Wes boy, he's headed to UK. I didn't think Teague was a WWW guy, maybe he is now?

Has nothing to do with it. I'll get into it more once I get back home from Boo Williams...

Wasn't Earl Clark a WWW kid or relative?

 

I don't think so, at least I've never heard that before. They are both from NJ, so maybe relatives, but I don't think so.

 

Wes and UofL fell out after the Wagner deal at Memphis.

Hearing some rumors that Nike has/will sign Jeff Teague to a shoe deal...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.