Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague leaning to UK?

Featured Replies

I don't think so, at least I've never heard that before. They are both from NJ, so maybe relatives, but I don't think so.

 

Wes and UofL fell out after the Wagner deal at Memphis.

 

Not saying this is true or not but that Pitino has been trying to get "in" with WWW.

I know that WWW tried to arrange a get together between Pitino and Calipari last summer but RP nixed it per WWW.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hearing some rumors that Nike has/will sign Jeff Teague to a shoe deal...

 

What exactly are you suggesting here?

What exactly are you suggesting here?

 

I can't speak for GT, but I would assume that this could be a good thing for UK with regards to the younger Teague. Of the three schools that he is supposed to be considering, UK is the only Nike school. Unfortunately shoe companies have more to do with recruiting than many would like, but that is the way it works.

Not saying this is true or not but that Pitino has been trying to get "in" with WWW.

I know that WWW tried to arrange a get together between Pitino and Calipari last summer but RP nixed it per WWW.

 

Yeah, I remember reading this. WWW and Pitino used to be friends. But UofL has landed a Uncle Wes kid in year, starting with Wagner. That's where it started. Pitino wouldn't give Milt a job, and Barclay a scholarship.

 

I wish they'd make up, I'd like to get one of these kids every once in a while.:lol: Heck, the Camden connection got Wes started.

I can't speak for GT, but I would assume that this could be a good thing for UK with regards to the younger Teague. Of the three schools that he is supposed to be considering, UK is the only Nike school. Unfortunately shoe companies have more to do with recruiting than many would like, but that is the way it works.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.