Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McNabb traded to the Redskins

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... the Skins finally have a QB, bearing injury.

Well, I was hoping he'd go to the Raiders, but this is a very good fit for him.

Can't believe they traded him in division he will get two shots at payback...

It's very rare to see a pro bowl qb getted traded. Even more rare to see a trade to a division rival. Almost unheard of.

Can't believe they traded him in division he will get two shots at payback...

 

I know that's what I thought...:confused:

It's going to be very weird next year to see McNabb in a Redskins jersey.

 

Unfortunately with this I may be cutting my ties as a fan of the Philidelphia Eagles (In the past I've cheered for both the Bengals and Eagles). I knew that this day would come but with McNabb not being there anymore (the reason I started liking them), I believe that it is time to give my 100% support to the Cincinnati Bengals.

Wow...can't believe they traded him to another team in the division!

IMO this hurts both parties. I can't see McNabb being as successful in Washington, and I do not see Kolb or Vick as an upgrade at this point.

No McNabb nor Westbrooks ,Eagles are off my list also . I just can't make myself cheer for Vick even though I beleive he will be there #2.

Block buster trade... :scared:

This just shows how high Philly is on Kolb...

Philly is loading up on picks. I think this is a clear sign that the front office thought the window had closed on the current team leaders and is trying to speed up the process of making their next run... In a year or two... IMO

Great move for the skins.....I don't understand what the eagles are thinking. Is Kolb that good??:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.