Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dusty being Dusty (Already)

Featured Replies

Throw everything out the window I said earlier about the Reds making the playoffs. Dusty is already at it with his lineups. I am being nice when I say I can't stand him as a manager. Stubbs had a great spring, finishing really strong, and lead the team in HR's. He'll be riding the bench tomorrow. I guess Nix'x 1-8 career stats against Carpenter were just too good to leave out of tomorrow's lineup. For the record Stubbs is 1-3 in his brief career against Carpenter.

 

 

Here is your Opening Day Lineup for tomorrow.

 

 

21 Chris Dickerson CF

2 Orlando Cabrera SS

19 Joey Votto 1B

4 Brandon Phillips 2B

27 Scott Rolen 3B

32 Jay Bruce RF

17 Laynce Nix LF

55 Ramon Hernandez C

39 Aaron Harang RHP

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stubbs should really be starting, but I guess Dusty is playing the lefty vs righty matchup.

  • Author

Just play your best players. It's really not that hard to figure out. He has to try and over analyze everything.

Well then,I hope Harang is on his game, and your right about Dusty LRCW, he just don't get it.

I think Reds fans are starting to see why us Cub fans were happy to see him go.

Wow!!!! I don't get it.. :idunno:

  • Author
I think Reds fans are starting to see why us Cub fans were happy to see him go.

 

 

I obviously never paid much attention to the lineups or moves he made as a Cubs manager. What were some of the lineup decisions he made as Cubs manager that drove people crazy?

Neifi Perez for one.

 

He always seemed to have a favorite veteran or two that he plugged in the lineup ahead of a young up-and-comer .

 

And of course, Corey Patterson hitting leadoff in both Chicago and Cincinnati.

Dusty seems like a nice man but a very average coach. Really thought he over worked Bailey last year down the stretch.

Dusty seems like a nice man but a very average coach. Really thought he over worked Bailey last year down the stretch.

We've heard that one before too

Some managers are obsessed witht he Lefty/Righty splits. Dusty is one of those.

I think Reds fans are starting to see why us Cub fans were happy to see him go.
Yeah, but we were just bitter, disgruntled Cub fans ... we had no idea what we were talking about. :lol:

Nix is Dusty's newest fetish ... following in the footsteps of Lenny Harris, Neifi Perez, Jose Macias and Corey Patterson.

Ah yes. I forgot about Macias. Dusty never did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.