March 30, 201016 yr "I am NOT the college version of Dyan Cannon, despite the fact that nobody thinks of me as an actress anymore!"
March 30, 201016 yr "WOW, I've aged poorly!!" On a side note, I saw one of the old Star Trek Next Generation episodes with 23-year-old Ashley on it the other day. Zowie Cavey!
March 30, 201016 yr "Medusa upset that there are more snakes on the court than on her head." Medusa was my first reaction... :thumb:
March 30, 201016 yr Even though UK fans will not be able to watch the Cats continue their quest for the championship this weekend, "Clash of the Titans" will open in theaters nationwide on Friday, April 2nd.
March 31, 201016 yr Even though UK fans will not be able to watch the Cats continue their quest for the championship this weekend, "Clash of the Titans" will open in theaters nationwide on Friday, April 2nd. That's one movie I thought always needed to be redone. The original was AWFUL.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.