Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McDonalds All-American High School Game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time and channel do the boys come on ?

Well, still can't get WiFi, so the video isn't very good as we are up in the pressbox, but you can see it on ustream Username TeamKY1, But we won't have it up long since it's on ESPN. Will have video after the game of interviews with Knight, Lamb and Jones, we hope :)

ESPN's rankings lost credibility with me last year when they didn't even have Wall rated #1. Who's doing the rankings? Wasn't he ranked 3rd?

 

Wall was 5th in ESPN. Avery Bradley was 1st. Rivals is MUCH better.

Selby looked really athletic in the dunk contest.

Selby looked really athletic in the dunk contest.

That's because he's really athletic...

Selby and Barnes are very impressive! Leslie is also super athletic. A little dissapointed with Knight so far, but its an allstar game. Its hard to tell a whole lot about guys.

I personally think I'd rather have Irving over Knight...but one day I might eat crow on that. I just don't like the vibe his game puts off, I don't know its weird.

 

Definitely like Selby, Leslie, and Barnes' games.

I personally think I'd rather have Irving over Knight...but one day I might eat crow on that. I just don't like the vibe his game puts off, I don't know its weird.

 

Definitely like Selby, Leslie, and Barnes' games.

 

I get that same feeling, but then again I've only watched him play a couple of times. I really, really like Leslie's game. Hope we get him.

It's a shame that an all star game setting doesn't really showcase how good Jared Sullinger in on the block. Knight and Barnes are more talented overall, but I don't think anyone in the class is nearly as ready as he is to step in and make an impact in the college game from day 1...

It's a shame that an all star game setting doesn't really showcase how good Jared Sullinger in on the block. Knight and Barnes are more talented overall, but I don't think anyone in the class is nearly as ready as he is to step in and make an impact in the college game from day 1...

 

I think Sullinger looks great. He is thick but still smooth, great hands and has a nice looking jump shot. He's a hoss. :thumb:

Is that Wall in the green shirt next to Cousins? I can't tell from where I am sitting.

Is that Wall in the green shirt next to Cousins? I can't tell from where I am sitting.

 

Yep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.