McDonalds All-American High School Game

hurricane

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a large number of UK fans at the game tonight, the kids (fans) were funny to watch trying to ask for autographs from Cuz, Wall and Bledsoe, more fans wanted their autographs than the guy swho played in the game tonight, lol.

Probably because they'll be in the NBA in just months :confused:

Probably because they'll be in the NBA in just months :confused:

Yeah, but you would figure they would also want Knight and a few others as well ;) When I go to sleep i'm going to be hearing that all night, "Demarcus Demarcus" and, "hey can you go get him to sign this", lol. I tell you what I give them credit for sticking around as long as they did. :thumb:

I might be in the minority but I wasn't that impressed with Knight.

No doubt the kid is a player but I thought Irving and Selby both looked better than him.

If people were expecting Knight to come in and be the savior the way Wall was, I think they may be disappointed. People also fail to realize that age wise, Wall was really a college sophomore this year. He was a 5th year senior last year.

Sullinger was very impressive. He "quietly" dropped 22 and absolutely did it all from down low and outside. By far the best big man in the game. Can you imagine if he had Cousins size?! Scary.

Barnes, Bullock, and Marshall are going to make UNC a VERY GOOD team next year. They'll be young but extremely talented.

Leslie reminds me a lot of an Amare Stoudamire. Kid has unreal athleticism and he came out of no where several times to get a blocked shot.

Anyone else notice that Cory Joseph has somewhat of a quiet game as well? By far the smoothest shooter in this class though. Texas could be tough next year if he joins his teammate Thompson in orange and white.

All in all, a lot of great athletes out there tonight and a great game.

good post... :thumb: