Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas State 101 Xavier 96

Featured Replies

Gus Johnson was the #1 trending topic on Twitter. :lol:

:thumb:

Gus Johnson awesome; Len Elmore terrible.

How did they miss that? Clearly a two.

 

That was a 30 in the old Rock N Jock games... :lol:

:lol: I can't get over how funny Gus Johnson's scream is after that 3 by Crawford. Top 5 funny Gus Johnson scream of all time.

:thumb:

Gus Johnson awesome; Len Elmore terrible.

 

I agree. Gus was so excited and Len sounded almost ticked off that they went into OT to begin with!

Definitely a fun game to watch. Kansas State is really tough.

 

Everyone is talking about Crawford, which I fully understand. But how about Pullen?

I found myself pulling for X last night. I had to take a 30-minute shower after. :lol:

 

Seriously, X played a heck of a game. I was amazed that they found a way to continue scoring as many times as they got rejected around the rim. Fantastic game and a great season for the Muskies.

Do you see him as a 1st rounder?

 

Watching the game with an X fan who swears he's a top 10 player in college ball....

 

The tournament may change things and maybe some of those who do the mock drafts didn't consider him in their mock drafts, but ... I have only seen his name in one mock draft and he was a late second rounder in that one.

I don't know about the rest of you in the Big Blue Nation, but K State worries me. They did long before last night, but they do even more now lol.

I don't know is I would say worried, MJ, but K. State definitely impressed me last night. Very balanced team and very intense. But they remind me a little of Wake Forest and we know what UK did to them.

I don't know is I would say worried, MJ, but K. State definitely impressed me last night. Very balanced team and very intense. But they remind me a little of Wake Forest and we know what UK did to them.

 

Wake Forest? How so? I feel like K State is five times the team that Wake Forest is. Worried my not be the right word, but they are certainly a tough team.

I don't know about the rest of you in the Big Blue Nation, but K State worries me. They did long before last night, but they do even more now lol.

 

They could be a problem with their guard play but I would think in a potential matchup UK's Bigs would be way too much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.