Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas State 101 Xavier 96

Featured Replies

Final.

Wow is about all I can say right now, heck of a game.

Fantastic game. Best news of the night? Jordan Crawford is a lock to enter the draft... :lol:

Wow, great ball game! Those 2 teams really went at it. Its amazing how many big shots both teams hit. I feel for Xavier. They had a great run.

I feel like I need to catch my breath right now...and I wasn't even playing!

 

Great game by both teams.

Gus Johnson was the #1 trending topic on Twitter. :lol:

Coach Chris Mack of Xavier is as genuine and as nice of a person I have ever met in basketball. He's very truthful and sincere when he's talking to recruits and really is one of the best in the business. Glad to see him doing so well as a head coach now. Really was pulling for him and X.

A perfect game for Gus to call. Sad that X lost, but fun to watch.

Fantastic game. Best news of the night? Jordan Crawford is a lock to enter the draft... :lol:

 

Do you see him as a 1st rounder?

 

Watching the game with an X fan who swears he's a top 10 player in college ball....

Do you see him as a 1st rounder?

 

Watching the game with an X fan who swears he's a top 10 player in college ball....

I see a team in the mid to late 1st round taking him. Doesn't matter either way as his mind was made up before the tournament, and now his stock has jumped considerably...

Crawford was on the ribbon when he tied it.

 

 

How did they miss that? Clearly a two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.