Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBS sends #3 team to Syracuse

Featured Replies

We get to hear Dick Enberg and Jay Bilas in Syracuse again this weekend.

 

CBS sent their #1 team of Nantz/Kellogg to the South to cover Duke

 

The #2 team of Lundquist/Raftery will call the midwest

 

Gus and Len Elmore get Butler/Syracuse and Xavier/K-State.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I dont expect the Washington fans to be cheering for Kentucky in their game with Cornell after losing Kanter to UK :lol:

I really could care less who is broadcasting the game. More than likely everyone in the nation is rooting for the underdog except UK fans so bring on the boos and we will move on to Indy before to long.

I'll take Bilas any day.

I think Bilas wanted Ky/Cornell. Didn't he predict Ky would get beat this round by the Big Red.

I'm glad Bilas is doing the UK games! It's not that I like him, but I know it irritates the "devil" out of him that UK is back!

Actually, I'd take Bilas over anyone on the CBS team.

I'm glad Bilas is doing the UK games! It's not that I like him, but I know it irritates the "devil" out of him that UK is back!

 

I don't see that at all. Bilas is one of the best at giving an honest, unbiased analysis. I really enjoy listening to him. And to see him on the John Calipari show with Cal interviewing him, I got a real insight into what he puts into breaking down teams and their strengths/weaknesses. This is one Duke grad that I actually enjoy listening to!

OH MY, I'll take Dick Engberg anyday. My favorite

This is way better than Nantz trying to make up stupid catch phrase after stupid catch phrase.

I don't see that at all. Bilas is one of the best at giving an honest, unbiased analysis.

 

:thumb: I think he's one of the few that doesn't play favorites.

  • Author

I like Bilas but would have loved to hear Gus call a game with Wall, Bledsoe, and Cousins.

I love Bill Raftery, but honestly you can't complain about any of the options.

 

I like Jay Bilas. It's also an interesting dynamic since he picked Cornell when the brackets were released.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.