Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBS

Featured Replies

Well, when the media in Cincinnati markets the "Cincinnati Area", Northern Kentucky is always mentioned as the "south side" of Cincy. Anybody catch the drift there?

The "south side" located directly south of downtown Cincinnati is located in KY? Thanks for the geography lesson...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The "south side" located directly south of downtown Cincinnati is located in KY? Thanks for the geography lesson...

 

I was trying to be funny GT. Lighten it up a little in here.........gets a little chippie at times.

If starting the games at 5 EST drew more viewers, the games would start at 5. The same argument is made for the BCS games, the MLB playoffs and so on. It's not going to change, but if complaining about it is your release go right ahead...

 

So what do you say about a 4:30pm starting time out West for Washington? Seems that is even earlier than your 5pm quote above!

 

Again if no West Coast Teams were playing in Syracuse, I could understand but.......

So what do you say about a 4:30pm starting time out West for Washington? Seems that is even earlier than your 5pm quote above!

 

Again if no West Coast Teams were playing in Syracuse, I could understand but.......

They only care about the overall ability to draw ratings, and not which fan base they upset in doing so. My guess is they wanted a #1 seed in both time slots, and this is the result. Cuse is big in the NY market, so they get the prime slot, and the rest goes from there...

I do not care one bit about the time slot, just as long as we get to see them play! If it's earlier some people are going to say it's too early for them, Maybe even the people out in Washington.

I do not care one bit about the time slot, just as long as we get to see them play! If it's earlier some people are going to say it's too early for them, Maybe even the people out in Washington.

 

You will be able to, on your computer.

I'm sure the UK game will show up on ICN 6 through a Lexington station. They have done that in the past.

Won't be the First time I ever watched them past midnight . Back before Satellite and ESPN I set up a many of night to watch them at 11:30 pm on a taped delay out of Huntington channel WSAZ and then get up and go to SCHOOL. Big BLUE FOR LIFE go CATS. Looking for #8.

Please tell me the UK game will be on in Louisville?

They seriously just turned the X game off with .4 on the clock. Are you kidding me.

 

I was completely shocked with that! I can only imagine that they were getting ready to go as soon as the game was officially over and somebody jumped the gun. But still...

 

And on a somewhat related note, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that they had live "look-ins" at other games (usually first and second round games). Haven't seen those the past few years. Does a satallite package preclude that anymore? It was nice to be able to follow two or three games at once. Although with the homogonization of the courts, it'd be harder to just look at a court and know what game was being played.

Please tell me the UK game will be on in Louisville?
For sure. The rating in Lville for a UK game would be MUCH higher than for X.

I just saw in Insight that said that they're having a free preview of the CBS College Sports Network from March 8 until sometime in April. If you have digital cable, it's on channel 531.

 

Maybe the game will be on there, I don't know. :idunno:

I just saw in Insight that said that they're having a free preview of the CBS College Sports Network from March 8 until sometime in April. If you have digital cable, it's on channel 531.

 

Maybe the game will be on there, I don't know. :idunno:

 

I went the actual date & time and it does not appear that the games will be on Channel 531. They're having some type of Basketball Wrap-Up with highlights from the tournament at that time.

Poor UK. Everyone is out to get them... :cry:

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.