Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CBS

Featured Replies

You don't think it's strange to have two Eastern Time Zone teams playing so late while a Pacific Time Zone team plays so early in the afternoon?

 

I think they did it to inconvenience all UK fans in the eastern time zone, and to really stick it to the UK fans in the Cincinnati area...

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You have to go there , don't you ?:ohbrother:

 

Ah, anytime he gets a small opening to take a shot at UK fans, he is all on it. :deadhorse:

Ah, anytime he gets a small opening to take a shot at UK fans, he is all on it. :deadhorse:

You must have me mistaken for someone else. I do, however, enjoy making fun of the "World is against UK" mentality...

I think they did it to inconvenience all UK fans in the eastern time zone, and to really stick it to the UK fans in the Cincinnati area...

 

I'll be awake to watch the Cats . What Cincy team , oh Xavier my bad.:D

I'll be awake to watch the Cats . What Cincy team , oh Xavier my bad.:D

Wow. I had no clue it was X and not UC in that time slot. Good one... :thumb:

  • Author
You must have me mistaken for someone else. I do, however, enjoy making fun of the "World is against UK" mentality...

 

Nope..

Nope..

Where are my thoughts here

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=202132

 

here

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=202114

 

or even here?

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=201862

 

But since you put it this way, I'll stop passing on the UK recruiting info I get to this site since I'm obviously such a hater and never have anything positive to provide about UK. Point taken... :thumb:

But since you put it this way, I'll stop passing on the UK recruiting info I get to this site since I'm obviously such a hater and never have anything positive to provide about UK. Point taken... :thumb:

 

I'll take my ball and go home.:lol:

GT, just spoke to my next door neighbor and he is a HUGE X fan and he too is none to happy about the X game starting at around 9:30pm. He and his kids love to watch the X games but with such a late starting time, his kids are out of luck!

I'll take my ball and go home.:lol:

It's my ball and I'll take it wherever I want... :D

GT, just spoke to my next door neighbor and he is a HUGE X fan and he too is none to happy about the X game starting at around 9:30pm. He and his kids love to watch the X games but with such a late starting time, his kids are out of luck!

If starting the games at 5 EST drew more viewers, the games would start at 5. The same argument is made for the BCS games, the MLB playoffs and so on. It's not going to change, but if complaining about it is your release go right ahead...

Where are my thoughts here

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=202132

 

here

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=202114

 

or even here?

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=201862

 

But since you put it this way, I'll stop passing on the UK recruiting info I get to this site since I'm obviously such a hater and never have anything positive to provide about UK. Point taken... :thumb:

 

GT rocks! Sorry Northern Kentcuky-you are ten minutes from Xavier and 70 minutes away from Lexington. Hmm wonder what you'll be watching.

 

Maybe you can get Insight to put it on-nope they are getting out of the "local sports" broadcasts.:cry::cry:

Edited by History
Kentucky (spelling)

I think they did it to inconvenience all UK fans in the eastern time zone, and to really stick it to the UK fans in the Cincinnati area...

 

 

Well, when the media in Cincinnati markets the "Cincinnati Area", Northern Kentucky is always mentioned as the "south side" of Cincy. Anybody catch the drift there?

Insight cable in Louisville shows all the games I would think the Cincinnati cable will do the same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.