Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you noticed?

Featured Replies

I just noticed today watching the NCAA tournament games that all the courts are just alike. Same color and everyting. Anyone else noticed?

^Kind of reminds me of the CBS logo, so I'm sure they have something to do with it.

I saw that yesterday. Not sure I am a fan of it.

They are all just alike, I'm not sure why but blue and black is a good combo. The only difference is the baseline where it says the city on one and the arena on the other. It also has the school from that city out of bounds in front of the benches.

I'll just be honest with you - I hate it.

 

It has nothing to do with the colors. I just hate the idea of it, period.

It is a socialist approach :lol:

I think every arena is unique and that's just the way it should be. I'm totally against it.

I think every arena is unique and that's just the way it should be. I'm totally against it.

 

You know Wireman, your a really insightful dude.:thumb:

They've been doing this the last few years. I can't get past the mid court logo, it's out of balance.

I don't know why but I like it.

 

I do too. For some reason I think it adds to March Madness. :thumb:

I think last year was red logos and out of bonds...hated that too :lol:

Same color scheme, black and blue.

I don't know if I like it or not.

 

 

I wonder how much it costs to prepare all those courts and then restore them back after the weekend.

I don't know if I like it or not.

 

 

I wonder how much it costs to prepare all those courts and then restore them back after the weekend.

 

I would guess not much in the grand scheme of things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.