Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you noticed?

Featured Replies

I think every arena is unique and that's just the way it should be. I'm totally against it.
:thumb:

I hate it. I like being able to tell what arena we're viewing from based on the regular logos/graphics, etc. It takes a lot of the character away from the individual arenas.

I still don't get what the point of it is though.

 

Sterility.

I don't know why but I like it.

 

I like it too! I know I actually didn't like seeing teams playing games on other teams floors. I hated the elite 8 from 2005 when we were playing on Texas's floor. I like how they put this floor up for the tournament better.

I hate it with a passion. The more I watch, the more I hate it. The only shade of good about it is that it's at least blue.

 

I think the best part of playing on a neutral court is the uniqueness of each of those courts. This year I feel like I'm watching every game on the same court.

I hate it with a passion. The more I watch, the more I hate it. The only shade of good about it is that it's at least blue.

 

I think the best part of playing on a neutral court is the uniqueness of each of those courts. This year I feel like I'm watching every game on the same court.

 

I will admit that it would be cool to see a few tourney games on the T-Wolves floor design. Does anyone else like that court?

Remember a few years back when they left the colors, logo etc of the hosting team and had the NCAA decal on the center circle? There were several incidents of players slipping and falling on the decal. I wonder if that had anything to do with them deciding to just go ahead and redo each court instead of using the decals?

I am indifferent to it. I noticed it, but for me it neither adds nor detracts from the entertainment of the games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.