Greenup County job posting........

May have....But I think all of them (mostly parents) are gone except maybe 1....Do whats best for the school and leave personal issues aside. Look what he has done for Bath Co.

I believe if GCHS follows only the bolded advice above, then Hicks would be excluded from consideration.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Keith Adkins from Campbellsville College has expressed interest in the job... all I can say to that is WOW...

Really!!!!WOW:notworthy::notworthy:

NOW that would be an Awesome Hire..

Doesn't his inlaws live there in Greenup County?

He has done a great job at Campbellsville College and that program...

WOW:clap:

Really!!!!WOW:notworthy::notworthy:

NOW that would be an Awesome Hire..

Doesn't his inlaws live there in Greenup County?

He has done a great job at Campbellsville College and that program...

WOW:clap:

That's one of the reasons I heard he was interested, either way, McCoy or Adkins, GCHS can't go wrong with either of those quality coaches especially with the talent they have coming back and up, they'll be at Rupp very soon...

I'm hearing that if he don't take it they are going to offer to McCoy and some say if he don't take it, they are going to interview some more. So who knows?

Lost me Slick. Thought they already offerred it to McCoy. Who are you referring to that they already offerred to and McCoy is next in line?

I got McCoy and Adkins mixed up, my bad! :D I heard Adkins will be asked next or some say they will interview more, so who knows. It is McCoy's if he wants it. Sorry for the confusion, but I don't know either of these people, so I can't put a face to a name.

I got McCoy and Adkins mixed up, my bad! :D I heard Adkins will be asked next or some say they will interview more, so who knows. It is McCoy's if he wants it. Sorry for the confusion, but I don't know either of these people, so I can't put a face to a name.

I know them both and either way GCHS can't go wrong. Dunaway will here something today from McCoy..

Are you guys sure Keith Adkins is showing interest? He had Campbellsville ranked pretty high this year in the NAIA and seems to have a good thing going. He's a great coach and would do an outstanding job there, but with all the drama at Greenup I don't see why he'd want to leave Campbellsville.