Greenup County job posting........

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest American Skier

Do not think Sutton will apply. His new position as assistant principal is taking up too much of his time.

Why not Fraley? Two years and done at GCHS, if I was a coach I don't know if I would be wanting to take a job with as much turnover as GCHS has had in the coaching positions. Coach Copley with the footbally program is doing an excellent job, there is too much politics with GCHS and it needs to be fixed the question is does anyone have the kahonas to fix it??? :idunno:

But something needs to give, I think Fraley deserves another chance and the parents need to sit on the sidelines and be told to stay there and not interfere with telling a coach how much playing time their kid should have, it's not the parents or the administration's call, its the coaches.

Officiating is a tough job but coaching is just as tough if not tougher, two years is not long enough to prove yourself as a coach, especially winning the district his second year there and has the team to be at the show next year, no doubt, but if we keep changing coaches every two years we will never have a solid program.

Because I believe he wants the job to finish what he started, he can reapply just like anyone else, he didn't want to resign, I can tell you that....

No but didn't he resign so he could come back after only 2 days of his 10 day suspension contingent on his resigning from the program. He was lucky he just was not fired and was able to go out this way. If he was forced to resign I highly doubt he will be hired back but who knows it is Greenup.:idunno:

The best thing for GC to do is get a coach no ties to anyone or anything within 100 miles of Greenup. Its the same story in every sport from basketball to under water basket weaving at that place. When are they going to learn to let the clowns stop running the circus?