Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County job posting........

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard if the job has been posted? I knew they were waiting for the season to end but maybe they were waiting until the Sweet 16 was finished, too? What does anyone else know?

  • Replies 144
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard if the job has been posted? I knew they were waiting for the season to end but maybe they were waiting until the Sweet 16 was finished, too? What does anyone else know?

 

Will Sutton apply?

Do not think Sutton will apply. His new position as assistant principal is taking up too much of his time.

  • Author
Do not think Sutton will apply. His new position as assistant principal is taking up too much of his time.

 

I agree.

  • Author

The opening is posted at the KHSAA and on the Greenup site.

Does anybody know any details, such as pay, teaching requirements, etc.?

Do not think Sutton will apply. His new position as assistant principal is taking up too much of his time.

 

Thanks, I always like him. Very nice person.

Why not Fraley? Two years and done at GCHS, if I was a coach I don't know if I would be wanting to take a job with as much turnover as GCHS has had in the coaching positions. Coach Copley with the footbally program is doing an excellent job, there is too much politics with GCHS and it needs to be fixed the question is does anyone have the kahonas to fix it??? :idunno:

 

But something needs to give, I think Fraley deserves another chance and the parents need to sit on the sidelines and be told to stay there and not interfere with telling a coach how much playing time their kid should have, it's not the parents or the administration's call, its the coaches.

 

Officiating is a tough job but coaching is just as tough if not tougher, two years is not long enough to prove yourself as a coach, especially winning the district his second year there and has the team to be at the show next year, no doubt, but if we keep changing coaches every two years we will never have a solid program.

I agree but why did he resign?

 

Long story... and wasn't a good situation, not fair at all...

Because I believe he wants the job to finish what he started, he can reapply just like anyone else, he didn't want to resign, I can tell you that....

Because I believe he wants the job to finish what he started, he can reapply just like anyone else, he didn't want to resign, I can tell you that....

 

No but didn't he resign so he could come back after only 2 days of his 10 day suspension contingent on his resigning from the program. He was lucky he just was not fired and was able to go out this way. If he was forced to resign I highly doubt he will be hired back but who knows it is Greenup.:idunno:

Sounds like a real mess - again.

The best thing for GC to do is get a coach no ties to anyone or anything within 100 miles of Greenup. Its the same story in every sport from basketball to under water basket weaving at that place. When are they going to learn to let the clowns stop running the circus?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.