Greenup County job posting........

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Parks in Greenup on Friday, I'm not sure if he had an interview or if he was just in the area but he was on campus talking to Coach Copley. Maybe Greenup is looking for a young coach with no ties to the area.

I was told no teaching jobs open right now, so maybe they are looking for someone who is retired or works elsewhere?

Positions can be switched around in some instances and they do have an English position available.:popcorn:

I was told they cut list to six, don't know who has interviewed yet or if all of these names will be interviewed later: Shayne Carey, Steve Dodd, Jim Bob Hicks, Jeff Nickell, Tim Parks, and Randy Ward. I am not on any committee at GC, so this is not 100% guaranteed, but I have been told this by more than 1 person to be the final list.

Newest rumor: Keeton and Smith crossing over to boys as package deal. Makes sense with no teaching jobs open. Heard that admin was talkimg to them bout the possibility.

:confused::scared::confused::eyeonyou::eek:

Are you positive that this is even being considered???

They have an English job open as well as the ability to shift jobs and perhaps release a non-tenured teacher.:confused::idunno:

:confused::scared::confused::eyeonyou::eek:

Are you positive that this is even being considered???

They have an English job open as well as the ability to shift jobs and perhaps release a non-tenured teacher.:confused::idunno:

I believe several previous posts to be misleading or false. Wouldn't surprise me if another former coach or friend had opened up another account.:popcorn::popcorn: Stay tuned. I believe interviews will be concluded by next weekend and a new coach named.:popcorn:

I am surprised to see Tim Parks name on this list. Thought he had found a home at June Buchanan. I Guess he and the Head man in the stands didn't work out. IMO does not have enough experience to fill this GC job. What happened to his promises he made to the students that transferred to the June Buchanan School to play basketball for him?

Newest rumor: Keeton and Smith crossing over to boys as package deal. Makes sense with no teaching jobs open. Heard that admin was talkimg to them bout the possibility.

It seems to be a reasonable rumor to me. Im not claiming inside info, just that this could be a realistic possibility.