Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup County job posting........

Featured Replies

It seems to be a reasonable rumor to me. Im not claiming inside info, just that this could be a realistic possibility.

 

 

If you're interested in a much more realistic possibility of a rumor, how about Keeton to Raceland as an ast. coach...:popcorn::D

  • Replies 144
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told they cut list to six, don't know who has interviewed yet or if all of these names will be interviewed later: Shayne Carey, Steve Dodd, Jim Bob Hicks, Jeff Nickell, Tim Parks, and Randy Ward. I am not on any committee at GC, so this is not 100% guaranteed, but I have been told this by more than 1 person to be the final list.

 

I wonder if that could be the same Shayne Carey that I watched play for Coach Dodd when he was the head coach of Alderson-Broaddus College??

 

Anyone know?

I am surprised to see Tim Parks name on this list. Thought he had found a home at June Buchanan. I Guess he and the Head man in the stands didn't work out. IMO does not have enough experience to fill this GC job. What happened to his promises he made to the students that transferred to the June Buchanan School to play basketball for him?

 

Superintendent Joe Stepp of June Buchanan played with Coach Dodd at Morehead.:popcorn:

I wonder if that could be the same Shayne Carey that I watched play for Coach Dodd when he was the head coach of Alderson-Broaddus College??

 

Anyone know?

 

I heard he is at GCHS as we speak.

Jeff Nickel will be the man.... but don't count out a couple of late candidates, McCoy could interview this week, yes as in Randy... but right now Nickel in my opinion is the top contender...

If you're interested in a much more realistic possibility of a rumor, how about Keeton to Raceland as an ast. coach...:popcorn::D

 

Im interested in anything you can throw me.:thumb:

Anybody know if they have interviewed anyone yet? I heard McCoy was on campus today.

I think Hicks should be given the job ( but has no chance) , They proved all the allegations against him were false and He can flat out coach and with the talent coming back then who knows .

But did Hicks burn any bridges when he left?

But did Hicks burn any bridges when he left?

 

Yes!!:popcorn::walk:

May have....But I think all of them (mostly parents) are gone except maybe 1....Do whats best for the school and leave personal issues aside. Look what he has done for Bath Co.

No doubt he has done a great job at Bath Co., but I heard the job was McCoy's if he wanted it. They are waiting on a response from him.

Where is McCoy from?

Edited by spindoc

Where is McCoy from?

 

University Heights, was at Pikeville college before that, coached in the mountains for years, great coach, very solid coach and well respected by his peers, has a little baggage but who doesn't?

 

I would say if he wants the job he will get it and Dunaway and committee will get a great hire at GCHS, just my opinion...

Where is McCoy from?

 

Coached at Morehead St.(Asst.) under Wayne Martin, Elkhorn City, Pikeville College, and now UHA.

 

Won everywhere he has been.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.