March 15, 201016 yr This might end up in a thread jacking, but does this hurt or help Mick's future GT? If they in it is his future a lock? If they have an early exit (even though it'd surely be due to lack of player interest not coaching) is he in trouble? Is he in trouble either way?
March 15, 201016 yr This might end up in a thread jacking, but does this hurt or help Mick's future GT? If they in it is his future a lock? If they have an early exit (even though it'd surely be due to lack of player interest not coaching) is he in trouble? Is he in trouble either way? For the 287,916th time, Mick is the head coach at UC next year no matter what happens...
March 15, 201016 yr For the 287,916th time, Mick is the head coach at UC next year no matter what happens... :lol: I was waiting for that.
March 15, 201016 yr For the 287,916th time, Mick is the head coach at UC next year no matter what happens... Good to see you keep accurate notes sir.
March 15, 201016 yr For the 287,916th time, Mick is the head coach at UC next year no matter what happens... Of which 213,632 times were on other message boards.
March 15, 201016 yr Love the draw for UC. Weber St and then likely Dayton at home. Illinois does not scare me at all. Looks good for the Cats to return to MSG IMO... I don't usually get too excited about NIT matchups but I'll tune in for the UC/Dayton matchup. Both until recently were constantly on Lunardi's last four out list and both are coming off crushing semi final defeats.
March 15, 201016 yr Watching Dayton slowly play their way out of the tournament this year has made for probably the most disappointing season of sports-watching I've ever experienced. I'm looking forward to the possible UC matchup, but I'm still feeling really let down after that Xavier game, which was pretty much a microcosm for the whole season. UGH.
March 15, 201016 yr Watching Dayton slowly play their way out of the tournament this year has made for probably the most disappointing season of sports-watching I've ever experienced. I'm looking forward to the possible UC matchup, but I'm still feeling really let down after that Xavier game, which was pretty much a microcosm for the whole season. UGH. Talk about a contrast in expectations .... You're disappointed. I'm scrambling to adjust my schedule and get tickets to the Sun Dome for USF's opener against NC State tomorrow night. It's like watching your kid walk for the first time. You want to see each baby step. My fear is that they'll do a header into the coffee table.
March 15, 201016 yr Heard that Mary was a bit stronger than William this year. Both should be able to handle this UNC squad. Roy Williams might have William thrown out of the arena for talking bad to one of his players.
March 15, 201016 yr Roy Williams might have William thrown out of the arena for talking bad to one of his players. I've said all along that was why UNC had a bad year. You can't mess with Karma. When you throw out of fan who isn't even cussing, from a school called Presyterian, you are asking for it. :lol: A local sports guy said the other day, "The pressure will really be on Roy next year when has 7 McDonald's AA's on the team instead of the 6 he had this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.