March 15, 201016 yr I didn't know CM Newton was head of NIT committee. He has been for a few years now...
March 15, 201016 yr How did UK last year at like 20-12 or something get a #4 and UNC at like 16-16 get a #4!!
March 15, 201016 yr How did UK last year at like 20-12 or something get a #4 and UNC at like 16-16 get a #4!! MUCH stronger field last year...
March 15, 201016 yr MUCH stronger field last year... :thumb:. Alot bigger names this year, but more quality teams last year.
March 15, 201016 yr So does UC come NIT champs? I just don't see high profile players like Stephenson caring much in this. Dude had bigger games in high school.
March 15, 201016 yr So does UC come NIT champs? I just don't see high profile players like Stephenson caring much in this. Dude had bigger games in high school. He REALLY wants to get back to the Garden for 2 more games. If that wasn't a factor, I'd agree...
March 15, 201016 yr http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/nit/sports/m-nit/auto_pdf/2010bracket.pdf Bracket...
March 15, 201016 yr He REALLY wants to get back to the Garden for 2 more games. If that wasn't a factor, I'd agree... I didn't even think about those games being in his own backyard.
March 15, 201016 yr UNC vs. William and Mary Heard that Mary was a bit stronger than William this year. Both should be able to handle this UNC squad.
March 15, 201016 yr Heard that Mary was a bit stronger than William this year. Both should be able to handle this UNC squad. :lol: Would be nice to see that match up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.