Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark / Mason County predictions 3/8

Which team will win? 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These are two very different teams and alot will depend on the match ups and game plans. I'll give the Royals a much better chance now than I would have 4 weeks ago but I still think that Clark has the better team. But we'll find out tomorrow night.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the three's can fall for J. Lang and J. Gilbert then Mason will see Rupp Arena again!!

I will take the Royals on their home floor. If I was Mason I would take it right to them inside and get them in foul trouble. GRC bench is very, very thin. I like the Mason guards also over GRC. However I do like Stenzel alot but Daniel is shaky running the point. Last GRC is too big of a team and theysettle to shoot to many three's for their size.

I hope the referees stay out of the game. We have had too many tournament games that no one is talking about the kids and how hard they played. The refs need to call the game the way the rules are written and not get caught up in the emotion of the game. Fans will be fans and there will be 5200 of the best refs in the state of KY at the game Monday night. Call the game and may the best team win.

I hope the referees stay out of the game. We have had too many tournament games that no one is talking about the kids and how hard they played. The refs need to call the game the way the rules are written and not get caught up in the emotion of the game. Fans will be fans and there will be 5200 of the best refs in the state of KY at the game Monday night. Call the game and may the best team win.

 

Refs have been pretty common so far.

I'm not the Good Lord, so I won't give a prediction. But I will say that the Royals do have another reason to play even harder tomorrow night. Their team manager, who is a senior, leaves on Wednesday to go to Boston to see a cancer specialist, I think a state tourny trip would certainly give him something to look forward to upon his return. Good Luck Royals play hard for Kenton!! :thumb:

I will take the Royals on their home floor. If I was Mason I would take it right to them inside and get them in foul trouble. GRC bench is very, very thin. I like the Mason guards also over GRC. However I do like Stenzel alot but Daniel is shaky running the point. Last GRC is too big of a team and theysettle to shoot to many three's for their size.

 

Slow it down, take it inside, play a 221 full court press, you will not be able to throw anything at this team they haven't seen this year! You better lace em up and play your guts out and you may still get blown off the floor! GRC is for real and anyone who doesn't know this hasn't seen them play lately. These guys are battle tested and have taken their lumps all year. You will not rattle them with gimmicks or junk defense, you better play your best and hope for some breaks along the way!:cool:

My prediction:

 

If Clark County wins, the vast majority of the Mason County fans will say congratulations and represent the 10th well at Rupp.

 

If Mason County wins, the vast majority of the Clark County fans will something wrong with the popcorn, the parking, the bus ride, the lack of pork chops, the people sitting behind the bench, the incredible home-court advantage...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

 

 

Just like they did in 2007 right? Oh wait... :sssh:

Slow it down, take it inside, play a 221 full court press, you will not be able to throw anything at this team they haven't seen this year! You better lace em up and play your guts out and you may still get blown off the floor! GRC is for real and anyone who doesn't know this hasn't seen them play lately. These guys are battle tested and have taken their lumps all year. You will not rattle them with gimmicks or junk defense, you better play your best and hope for some breaks along the way!:cool:

 

I like your confidence,But a couple things u must realize Mason has had Clarks number and they have been so waiting for this game. Mason don't have to prove anything to Clark its Clark that has to bring it and show they can beat Mason. I don't care how u see it that's the facts as .they haven't shown they can do that even when they have been favorites ...

Slow it down, take it inside, play a 221 full court press, you will not be able to throw anything at this team they haven't seen this year! You better lace em up and play your guts out and you may still get blown off the floor! GRC is for real and anyone who doesn't know this hasn't seen them play lately. These guys are battle tested and have taken their lumps all year. You will not rattle them with gimmicks or junk defense, you better play your best and hope for some breaks along the way!:cool:

 

Scott did a pretty good job of rattling GRC on Saturday. A lack of a true point guard could hurt their offensive flow.

Just like they did in 2007 right? Oh wait... :sssh:

 

Wow!!! One regional championship in 20 years. The making of a true dynasty.

I like your confidence,But a couple things u must realize Mason has had Clarks number and they have been so waiting for this game. Mason don't have to prove anything to Clark its Clark that has to bring it and show they can beat Mason. I don't care how u see it that's the facts as .they haven't shown they can do that even when they have been favorites ...

 

Serve me the biggest ugliest crow on here tomorrow night if GRC loses and I'll be on here once I get home to take anything and accept that I was wrong.

 

GRC will not lose tomorrow night. :thumb:

Wow!!! One regional championship in 20 years. The making of a true dynasty.

 

Not my point, thanks for avoiding it. :thumb:

I could see this game going either way, as I believe Clark Co. and Mason Co. are very good teams. Clark's weakness is definitely at their point guard play, and that is one of Mason's strengths. I also believe that Mason's bench is a lot better. Clark is just so big though, Mason has to stay out of foul trouble to have a chance. Stenzel will probably be the difference and I see Clark winning by 6. I just think they are a better team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.