Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark / Mason County predictions 3/8

Which team will win? 99 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will take the Royals on their home floor. If I was Mason I would take it right to them inside and get them in foul trouble. GRC bench is very, very thin. I like the Mason guards also over GRC. However I do like Stenzel alot but Daniel is shaky running the point. Last GRC is too big of a team and theysettle to shoot to many three's for their size.

 

Scott did a pretty good job of rattling GRC on Saturday. A lack of a true point guard could hurt their offensive flow.

 

 

Scott would have beaten Mason County Saturday night! I'll stand by my statement...bring your A game you will need it!

  • Replies 100
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict a great game, hugh crazy crowd, the best Regional tournament in the state of Kentucky, fans screaming at the Referees, smell of the popcorn, stage seats full, seeing people that you haven't seen in a while, Clark wearing white, Mason wearing blue, one of the best high school gyms in the state and you can't cut the tension with a knife. The only rhing better is if it was held somewhere else.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Serve me the biggest ugliest crow on here tomorrow night if GRC loses and I'll be on here once I get home to take anything and accept that I was wrong.

 

GRC will not lose tomorrow night. :thumb:

 

Same here,ill be here monday night also win or loose.Just hope I'm not belching crow later that night.

Overheard some Clark County fans say on Saturday that they would be at The Fieldhouse right after school closed on Monday with food and radio to kill 3 hours before the game. If the gym is open then, this game could be sold out by 5. Don't anyone work anymore?:idunno:

I will be there at around 30 minutes beofe gametime and anticipate no problem getting in. Should be a great one, I am only wanting salty popcorn and a Diet Mountain Dew and think Cards win by 3.

I will be there at around 30 minutes beofe gametime and anticipate no problem getting in. Should be a great one, I am only wanting salty popcorn and a Diet Mountain Dew and think Cards win by 3.

 

I think I'm gonna get there around 6:30, have a little homework to do and get a good seat. :thumb:

I will be there at around 30 minutes beofe gametime and anticipate no problem getting in. Should be a great one, I am only wanting salty popcorn and a Diet Mountain Dew and think Cards win by 3.

 

Hope you enjoy the walk from Famous Recipe and eating your popcorn while standing.:lol:

I think I'm gonna get there around 6:30, have a little homework to do and get a good seat. :thumb:

 

6:30? You'll be on the stage by then.:D

6:30? You'll be on the stage by then.:D

 

I'll have a good seat gonna by my ticket early and I live very close. :lol::popcorn:

  • Author
Overheard some Clark County fans say on Saturday that they would be at The Fieldhouse right after school closed on Monday with food and radio to kill 3 hours before the game. If the gym is open then, this game could be sold out by 5. Don't anyone work anymore?:idunno:

 

Hadn't heard this, will have to check it out...:lol:

Unless the final is reserved seating you could buy your ticket tonight and it won't help you get a good seat unless your are at the score table with sumoroyal.:thumb:

 

Gonna buy my ticket tomorrow morning. :taz:

So I have a feeling a ton of BGP members will be at the game! :jump:

 

:thumb:

Be sure to turn the heat off for the game tomorrow night. You could roast a turkey up there Saturday evening and night. Turn on some exhaust fans and that would help.:thumb:

Ain't Kentucky Basketball just grand?! You couldn't script this better if you tried! Still hate the drive, third trip in four days, but the look on the Mason faithful when the horn sounds will be PRICELESS!:clap::popcorn::ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.