Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notes from Coach Cal Radio Show

Featured Replies

I like it. Give player's ownership in the team. I'd say it also keeps them from making claims they can't back up since they know they'll have to prove it.

 

I like it as well. If I'm a player and I say that I can defend someone, and first play the guy drives and scores on me, then I'm not going to ask for anymore playing time. I'll take my seat on the bench and let other people play that are obviously better than me.

Could he be much worse than Bledsoe's been lately?
:thumb:My exact thought.

Hood is no where ready for prime time. He is slow and clumbsy. Also very weak. His arms are like toothpicks.

Hood is no where ready for prime time. He is slow and clumbsy. Also very weak. His arms are like toothpicks.

 

Hood needs to get stronger, but he is pretty quick though in my opinion.

Hood needs to get stronger, but he is pretty quick though in my opinion.

 

I agree, plus he can absolutely fly. I have seen him throw down some nasty dunks.

Gotta give Krebs his due, saw him play as a freshman at Thomas More in front of probably 600 people at the old NKU gym now he has a chance to close out his career in front of 80,000 at the Final Four! He might be looked at as Kentucky's Rudy?

 

While I do respect Krebs and working hard to get to play in Rupp and hopefully in the Final Four, cause its something I never could do...he is definitely not Kentucky's Rudy...

 

That honor has to go to Steve Masiello (spelling?). To me, that guys will always be "Kentucky's Rudy".

I don't wanna see Hood in the game, his is very slow on D.

 

Some other teams have shooters who might not be the best on defense and they make it work. I mean if you look at the games we have lost and barely won. It was not defense that was the problem, it was the offense.

Some other teams have shooters who might not be the best on defense and they make it work. I mean if you look at the games we have lost and barely won. It was not defense that was the problem, it was the offense.

 

Hood isn't the answer. :thumb:

Could he be much worse than Bledsoe's been lately?

 

Yeah but I'll take Bledsoe any day of the week over Hood.

I agree, plus he can absolutely fly. I have seen him throw down some nasty dunks.

 

When? Where? Warm up line or high school? This kid is not ready for PT imo. Might contribute his jr. year.

When? Where? Warm up line or high school? This kid is not ready for PT imo. Might contribute his jr. year.

 

Agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.