Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers sign Hampton... place franchise tag on Jeff Reed

Featured Replies

  • Author
He might not be a top 5 kicker, but I would put him in the range of 6-10.

 

He's above average but I think they could find another as good for way cheaper.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have watched kickers come into Heinz who were rated a lot higher and miss what many would say as average kicks. Reed kicks well at home and that enough is good for me. I would say that I wish he was better on kickoffs.

The tag was put on him for more time to work out a long term deal and like I said I think it is a good move.

Don't bite Pancake. Not worth it.

Don't bite Pancake. Not worth it.

 

:lol: I know...

  • Author
Don't bite Pancake. Not worth it.

 

:idunno:

 

The Bengals got blasted for this (even though the guy they tagged had better % and no off field issues).

 

The Steelers do it and it's a great move :lol:

:idunno:

 

The Bengals got blasted for this (even though the guy they tagged had better % and no off field issues).

 

The Steelers do it and it's a great move :lol:

 

Well our kicker is better... :p

  • Author
Why oh why do you put the franchise tag on a kicker? :ohbrother:

 

 

 

Sorry, but I'm not one of those guys who plays the "It's OK when my team does it, but not anybody else's." You can't polish a turd.

 

:thumb:

Why oh why do you put the franchise tag on a kicker? :ohbrother:

 

 

 

Sorry, but I'm not one of those guys who plays the "It's OK when my team does it, but not anybody else's." You can't polish a turd.

 

I agree with you Jim.

He wasn't the one peeing, but he was the one taking on the cops... :lol:

 

If he is going to have beer muscles and want to take on the cops he better learn how to tackle on kickoffs instead of giving the touchdown signal.:laugh:

The Bengals started a trend, because Seattle also did the same.

Reed is a good kicker but he misse's a lot of kicks though.

Nobody Kicks better at Heinz and his playoff % is top notch.

 

Has another kicker ever kicked at Heinz?

The Bengals started a trend, because Seattle also did the same.

 

Seattle is stupid, though. Mare is a waste.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.