Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers sign Hampton... place franchise tag on Jeff Reed

Featured Replies

Seattle is stupid, though. Mare is a waste.

 

Mora called him out after a game this year didn't he?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mora called him out after a game this year didn't he?

 

He did, but he's gone so it doesn't matter.

The Bengals started a trend, because Seattle also did the same.

 

I never thought I'd see the day the Benglas had an idea the rest of the league followed.

Mora called him out after a game this year didn't he?

 

Yeah... He missed 2 field goals in a game against the Bears. Getting points on either possession would've gone a long way in possibly getting that win.

 

It was the only 2 field goals he missed the entire season, however. But that still doesn't mean I want him to be their kicker. I was ready for the Coutu era to begin.

 

I also miss Josh Brown being the kicker. :cry: That guy was clutch!

Ah, your kicker can't beat up a towel dispenser though.

 

Yup, you're right. You shouldn't care what I have to say. Your team can put rings on both hands. My team can't get a ring.:taz:

Reed is a good kicker but he misse's a lot of kicks though.

 

Last 3 years he has been 87%, 87% and 92%... I will take that.

Has another kicker ever kicked at Heinz?

 

Each team that plays there has a kicker.

 

He is not the only kicker that has played for Pitt and kicked at Heinz.

If he is going to have beer muscles and want to take on the cops he better learn how to tackle on kickoffs instead of giving the touchdown signal.:laugh:

 

This I will agree with, he is the worst tackling kicker in the league.

  • Author
Last 3 years he has been 87%, 87% and 92%... I will take that.

 

I would too, but there are a lot of guys out there than can do that IMO.

I would too, but there are a lot of guys out there than can do that IMO.

 

I agree, but for some reason most kickers don't do well at Heinz and he does, which is why I don't mind the move.

Each team that plays there has a kicker.

 

He is not the only kicker that has played for Pitt and kicked at Heinz.

 

Who was the other? He has kicked there for the last 6 years hasnt he and Heinz isn't old?

Who was the other? He has kicked there for the last 6 years hasnt he and Heinz isn't old?

 

Heinz open in 2001. I know this because I had tickets for the season opener, but sept 11th canceled it for the week. I know Chris Brown was there and someone else that Reed replaced during the year because of injury.

This I will agree with, he is the worst tackling kicker in the league.

 

He is the worst tackling kicker I have ever seen.

He is the worst tackling kicker I have ever seen.

 

:lol: You will get no argument from me there...

:lol: You will get no argument from me there...

 

Dang a Steelers and Bengals fan actually agree on something. I thought I would never see this. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.