Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

26-1

Featured Replies

Doesn't that record just give you chills? I forgot what this feels like.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What were we last year at this time?

It felt like 1-26.

  • Author
What were we last year at this time?

 

19-8 and had just throttled Tennessee at home.

 

Four straight losses after that to close out the year.

Cal has done a terrific job of meshing UK's you talent. 26-1 is an amazing record. I'm not a Cal fan, but he'd have my vote for coach of the year.

 

No matter how you spin it, from NIT 1 seed to NCAA 1 seed in one year is amazing.

  • Author
Cal has done a terrific job of meshing UK's you talent. 26-1 is an amazing record. I'm not a Cal fan, but he'd have my vote for coach of the year.

 

No matter how you spin it, from NIT 1 seed to NCAA 1 seed in one year is amazing.

 

:thumb:

 

Having Mr. Wall bail them out early on was huge for this team.

I honestly didn't think that we would only have one loss at this point in the season, thought it would be more like 3 or 4. But I am definitely happy with a 26-1 record. Big game on Saturday, my girlfriend is going and if I wasn't traveling for work I would be there too, so I'm a little disappointed lol.

Doesn't that record just give you chills? I forgot what this feels like.

 

Yes it does. Just keep the focus and wrap up a number one seed for the NCAA tourney.

No matter how you spin it, from NIT 1 seed to NCAA 1 seed in one year is amazing.

 

Your giving us to much credit. UK was only a #4 seed in the NIT last year.

I find it funny that ScarHeel was the one I would call closest at this point. Those who said undefeated are technically as close, but I don't think they ever believed that. I think ScarHeel's 29-2 for the regular season is going to bear out, and only swapping the UNC and South Carolina results.

I find it funny that ScarHeel was the one I would call closest at this point. Those who said undefeated are technically as close, but I don't think they ever believed that. I think ScarHeel's 29-2 for the regular season is going to bear out, and only swapping the UNC and South Carolina results.

 

I agree, Scarheel appears to have come closet to nailing it, as far as predictions go. Somehow, I doubt this will give him any comfort this season.

Looks like the "crazies" got the "realists" in this one so far :lol:

 

IMO, these two post are in the lead for being the farthest off.

 

dont know Colonel, 27-5 will be hard to get a no.1, how about a no. 2 seed and a trip to the final four!!!! Of course North Carolina or Duke will play close to home and that will give them an advantage. It happens every year.

 

North Carolina might get to play close to home this postseason, but it won't be in the NCAA's

 

Meeks' 28 ppg are gone.

Last year the Wildcats missed the NCAA

Incoming freshman, regardless of Rivals ratings, have yet to play a college game.

Dribble/Drive is playground hoops.

Please tell me you don't think this team can realistically get to the Final 4?

Expectations weigh heavily.

 

Guess Rivals ain't so bad afterall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.