Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liggins 43%

Patterson 40%

Miller 39%

Dodson 37.5%

Bledsoe 37.5%

Wall 35%

That is pretty solid and wayyyy better than anyone imagined early in the year. They have enough guys to keep you honest. The last two games have been rough, but they are a solid three point shooting team.

Are we still leading the SEC in 3 pt % or did we slip to #2 after Saturday?

The season is not over but honestly it has been a great one thus far. Since losing to (ironically) UMASS, and then no one until the "thrown" game SEC Tourney, that Pitino pulled by benching Walker and to have it actually work in '96. Outstanding for this young group of core players. I am proud of all they have achieved thus far. As many UK fans do expect...I am still left wanting more. I must admit it has been one of the best teams and seasons I have seen in my lifetime.:thumb:

One of the best seasons of Kentucky basketball that I've ever been through, and I think one reason for that is because the past 12 years or so haven't been as pleasant as what I would have liked for them to be. They're exciting to watch and for now they are winning. I never dreamed they would be 26-1 at this point this season.

27-1

I can't wait for March!!! With UK being good again. Its just a completely different feeling this year. Its been so long it almost feels "new" to me. This is soooo awesome, I can't wait for the tourney.

On a side note, I want to go to Vegas real bad for the opening round of the tourney...

:cool:

UK has far exceeded my expectations. I am concerned though about their propensity to play close games. Will this bite them in the rear end in the NCAAs? On the other hand, they say it is a sign of a good team to win the close ones. I bet the Cats' average winning margin is among the lowest of all 27-1 teams before them. Of course, you have more parity now than in earlier years.