Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UConn 84 Villanova 75

Featured Replies

Great win for UConn, they still have a long way to go, but they have two great wins this season, one to then #1 Texas, and tonight on the road against the number 3 team in the country.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing surprises me anymore in the Big East.

Good. Keep on winning UConn. Only helps UC.

As I have said all year, UConn is only as good as Kemba Walker allows them to be. He was spectacular tonight and they pull off the major upset on the road...

A very confusing team indeed.

 

This win also makes the Kentucky win look good.

 

UConn and Carolina were good teams to start this season - and I don't mean just overrated. Carolina smoked Michigan State and UConn looked pretty good to start. Carolina has really fallen apart to end the season and they certainly aren't the same team from November and December. Consequently, our wins then don't seem like much now.

While you are right SSF, they don't seem like much in the whole scheme of things this year...but we would have lost both of those games the last couple years. So, they are still huge wins IMO.

UConn has had their ups and downs. It wouldn't suprise me at all to see the get in the BEast tourney and end up in the finals.

I have been expecting some losses for Villanova as they hit the tough part of their schedule, but I wasn't expecting Nova to lose this one. But I was expecting Nova to lose to West Virginia so I guess these two balance that out for me. I think Villanova is going to lose a couple more before the end of the year.

As I have said all year, UConn is only as good as Kemba Walker allows them to be. He was spectacular tonight and they pull off the major upset on the road...

 

It seems like Walker is having a good year despite UCONN's struggles. I'd say he is far from the problem.

It seems like Walker is having a good year despite UCONN's struggles. I'd say he is far from the problem.

He is having a good year, but for UConn to be great Walker has to be great like he was last night. They have been held under 70 in every loss, and for a team that lacks a scoring punch in the half court, they need Walker to push the pace and create easy baskets for himself, Robinson and Dyson. You realize there is a lot more to breaking down a game than looking at box scores, right???

He is having a good year, but for UConn to be great Walker has to be great like he was last night. They have been held under 70 in every loss, and for a team that lacks a scoring punch in the half court, they need Walker to push the pace and create easy baskets for himself, Robinson and Dyson. You realize there is a lot more to breaking down a game than looking at box scores, right???

 

:lol: Those comments are just too funny. Please tell me how to do it.

 

Let me guess you watched every single UCONN game and didn't look up that 70 stat in the box score? Got it.

:lol: Those comments are just too funny. Please tell me how to do it.

 

Let me guess you watched every single UCONN game and didn't look up that 70 stat in the box score? Got it.

 

 

I haven't watched every UConn game, but I knew that stat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They mentioned it during the game last night. :p

Let me guess you watched every single UCONN game and didn't look up that 70 stat in the box score? Got it.

 

I missed a few of the fluff non conference games and the DePaul game. I've watched the rest either live or on DVR because I had to work a UC game. And the 70 point stat is one I knew from something I wrote for the UC site before the game last week. I do the same for every Big East game that involves a team remaining on the UC schedule so what I write is an informed take on the opponent. Got it? Good...

I missed a few of the fluff non conference games and the DePaul game. I've watched the rest either live or on DVR because I had to work a UC game. And the 70 point stat is one I knew from something I wrote for the UC site before the game last week. I do the same for every Big East game that involves a team remaining on the UC schedule so what I write is an informed take on the opponent. Got it? Good...

 

UCONN's problem is that they have four solid players and not much else. I got that for sure :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.