Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 72 UCONN 67

Featured Replies

Awesome second half by the Huskies but the refs screw up yet another Big East game.

The timeout call was horrible. Doesn't matter when Boeheim says it, it matters when the referees signals - and he hadn't signaled when the ball had already left the shooter's hand.

 

Many argue that only players should be allowed to call timeouts and not coaches. I'm not sure if I agree with that, but tonight was a very good example as to why that would be a good rule.

That ref totally gave it to Syracuse. That being said, was that 3 the play UConn set up in the time out?

UConn got worked. I wasn't going to start an update thread to say it when it happened, but they got worked on that one.

That ref totally gave it to Syracuse. That being said, was that 3 the play UConn set up in the time out?

 

It was more than that. First, pass right. Then, pass left. Then, pass back. Then, shoot from 28 feet. I don't know what your complaint would be!:lol:

UConn just cannot put it together....... Either they play like garbage or they don't get the breaks.

It was more than that. First, pass right. Then, pass left. Then, pass back. Then, shoot from 28 feet. I don't know what your complaint would be!:lol:

 

:ohbrother:What was I thinking, it was executed perfectly! :lol:

The refs have made some game changing calls in late game situations in conference play this year.

 

It's happen to UofL 3 or 4 times this season. It's pathetic.

The refs have made some game changing calls in late game situations in conference play this year.

 

It's happen to UofL 3 or 4 times this season. It's pathetic.

 

As soon as that call happened, my wife and I mentioned you and how Louisville has had that happen many times. I told her you were probably having a little chuckle on the couch!:lol:

As soon as that call happened, my wife and I mentioned you and how Louisville has had that happen many times. I told her you were probably having a little chuckle on the couch!:lol:

 

:lol:

 

I had to make sure it wasn't UofL. I knew they played the Cuse up there this week...

  • Author
The refs have made some game changing calls in late game situations in conference play this year.

 

It's happen to UofL 3 or 4 times this season. It's pathetic.

 

Go figure how UCONN and 'Ville would be sitting with the MM commitee had these few calls went the right direction.

The Big East is flawed this season...that's at least 4 games that have been impacted by bad officiating.

 

That being said, UConn's decision to shoot a 23-footer late was just a bad shot.

It is a shame that the best conference has had too many games decided by officials late. These are very good competetive games.

Officiating has been horrible but an official hasn't really cost a team any game this season. Teams win and lose games on their own and sometimes they don't get breaks but no reason to blame a loss on a ref.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.