Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenny Turner hired at Bryan Station

Featured Replies

He has been hired as football coach.

Who is he?
Was at Madison Central ...

Glad Coach Turner was able to land another job. I am sure he will do great things at Station. Coach Lucas has built this program up so it is up to Turner to keep it heading in the right direction.

I'm very glad that Coach Turner was hired. Great news!

Bryan Station hires football coach

 

By Mike Fields

 

Kenny Turner has been coaching high school football for 28 years, so he knows the highs and lows of the game.

 

He experienced a high when he was named the new coach at Bryan Station on Wednesday, only two months after experiencing a low when he was fired after a winless season at Madison Central.

 

"When I first started coaching, my mentor told me that if I stayed in it long enough, I'd see everything, and I have," Turner said.

 

 

Read More

Good luck to Coach Turner. Great hire Bryan Station. :thumb:

Yes, Great hire Bryan Station! You got both a quality individual and coach.

Coach Turner still is one of my favorite coaches I ever played for. He demands respect from his players and they will give all they got for him. Great job Bryan Station.

You have to wish him well and great luck but if Oliver Lucas(Football) and Champ Ligon(B-Ball) both leave to pursue other opportunities, what can a person glean from the relationship with the principal? :isurrender:

You have to wish him well and great luck but if Oliver Lucas(Football) and Champ Ligon(B-Ball) both leave to pursue other opportunities, what can a person glean from the relationship with the principal? :isurrender:

You might mean Associate Principal?

Or a combination :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.