Top Officials

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always thought that Cary Lyle and Kevin Walter do a good job.

Anybody know if John Chamberlain rejoined the fold this season?

I have been told John is not comming back..He had back surgery last summer and feels he needs to take it easy.

John was a GREAT Official and he is missed in the BBA.:thumb:

Beau Queen

Shooter I believe he spells it Bo! Yes he is a good official.

Has Officiated numerous big games over his career and has worked several Regional Finals. He is very deserving of the State Tournament. I wish him well this year.

Edited by OL' TROJAN
wording wrong

I am curious to hear what people think about the 8th region officials. I have watched some games this year and think they have a really good crew, just dont know any of their names.:idunno:

In watching some of their crews work I would say Terry Coldiron, Brian Sandlin, Mark Howell would be some of their top guys.

I don't know how many of you know this, but O'Hara not only works 9th Region games, but goes out of region for tournaments etc., to gain broadbased experience.

I know that he is a mainstay every year at the Ashland Invitational working alongside 16th Region officials.

My hat is off to O'Hara who takes his job as seriously as we do, and continuously strives to get better. :thumb:

BBA's Gary Wilson has a great disposition and attitude. He interacts well with the coaches and players and is always in control of any situation he is presented with. :thumb:

Mustang, Tim O'Hara is a fine Official. He has always worked good with other officiating crews from other regions.

I know the Bluegrass use to send alot of officials to other regions during the tournament season, but now need those officials in region. There is so many holiday tournaments they need to keep them in.

I have said it on here many times and I will say it once again.

The BBA that serves the 10th and 11th region are the very best in the state.

I always had Gary Wilson rated #1.

Other officials I rated highly were Brian Wallingford, Eric Thornberry, Kevin Letcher, Tom Mitchell, Bart Lenox.

Shooter I believe he spells it Bo! Yes he is a good official.

Has Officiated numerous big games over his career and has worked several Regional Finals. He is very deserving of the State Tournament. I wish him well this year.

I know you didn't want us to be negative. I have witnessed several games by Bo Queen. Every game I have seen him call he T's up someone. I'm talking 15 games at least... :idunno:

If he would take his conditioning more serious, he probably would have a better chance of being in the right place at the right time.