Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is John hardin in BGP 4a Poll

Featured Replies

Agree H.S., usally the district is much tuffer than this year with North Hardin and Meade Co. both very respected programs in the past. The playoffs will be no easy task with the schools in L'ville.

 

I graduated form one of those Cincy powers in 83 spent the last 22 years in the military.

How about Moeller crashing henderson Co. and they are not even in the top 4 in the city of Cincinnati.

 

Manual has 3 loses hard to tell me that JH should not be ahead of them.

 

Honest question here. Do you think JH beats Trinity, Warren Central or St. X? If so, I'm in. :thumb:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
JD, it is great to see a John Hardin fan come on and support their team. As was said above, we need to get more of your fans on here to give some "love" to your team.

 

I am relatively sure that John Hardin will finish 10-0, and that is an outstanding accomplishment. However, the fun starts then.

 

A wise man once said "...respect isn't given, it is earned..." The playoffs will be their chance to earn it. :thumb:

 

H.S. how true respect is earned and that is what JH was done this year, but true respect will come in the playoffs with a rough road to travel.

Manual has 3 loses hard to tell me that JH should not be ahead of them.

 

When your team has played three teams in the top 4 of the poll, you can talk. Actually, maybe I should say, when you've played them all within 10 points or less, you can talk. You wish to punish Manual for losing three games they led at some point in, two of them in the fourth quarter. No way. There is no one on John Hardin's schedule that even almost compares to those three. Does Manual have a quality win? No. Do they have quality losses? Yes, and you may not think so, but that does count for something.

  • Author
Honest question here. Do you think JH beats Trinity, Warren Central or St. X? If so, I'm in. :thumb:

 

I do believe JH can beat Trinity and Warren Central, but X nope not even on a good day.

  • Author
When your team has played three teams in the top 4 of the poll, you can talk. Actually, maybe I should say, when you've played them all within 10 points or less, you can talk. You wish to punish Manual for losing three games they led at some point in, two of them in the fourth quarter. No way. There is no one on John Hardin's schedule that even almost compares to those three. Does Manual have a quality win? No. Do they have quality losses? Yes, and you may not think so, but that does count for something.

 

I didn't know quality losses count for anything, except you where beat.

I do believe JH can beat Trinity and Warren Central, but X nope not even on a good day.

 

:thumb:

I am a Region 2 District 3 fan and the district is down this year. our region is arguably the toughest in the state and I'm not so sure any of us will compete this year. Nelson has dropped off, North isn't North, Meade seems to be a little down. Your John Hardin team may be the class of the district and the 6th or 7th best team in the region? I'm sure after week 10 the district 3 coaches will work together to try to muster up a WIN, but it will be tough. It is likely that IF JH runs the district table that your Dawgs will face Lou. Butler or PRP, either way, they are freaking good. Good Luck to all.

Honest question here. Do you think JH beats Trinity, Warren Central or St. X? If so, I'm in. :thumb:
This is really what the BGP poll is about. It isn't so much of a punish/reward poll like the AP top 25, it is more about which teams are the best. So in theory the BGP poll always want to put out a poll that means that every team should be able to beat the teams ranked below it. It makes the poll less active than others but I think gives a more accurate reflection as well.

 

 

BTW Meade County does have a losing record, but they aren't chopped liver either, John Hardins win is significant.

  • Author
I am a Region 2 District 3 fan and the district is down this year. our region is arguably the toughest in the state and I'm not so sure any of us will compete this year. Nelson has dropped off, North isn't North, Meade seems to be a little down. Your John Hardin team may be the class of the district and the 6th or 7th best team in the region? I'm sure after week 10 the district 3 coaches will work together to try to muster up a WIN, but it will be tough. It is likely that IF JH runs the district table that your Dawgs will face Lou. Butler or PRP, either way, they are freaking good. Good Luck to all.

 

No doubt Butler or PRP are good teams JH should win at home. There next game against Male or X OH BOY.

  • Author
This is really what the BGP poll is about. It isn't so much of a punish/reward poll like the AP top 25, it is more about which teams are the best. So in theory the BGP poll always want to put out a poll that means that every team should be able to beat the teams ranked below it. It makes the poll less active than others but I think gives a more accurate reflection as well.

 

 

BTW Meade County does have a losing record, but they aren't chopped liver either, John Hardins win is significant.

 

Thanks for the education on BGP, I agee with your insight.

This is really what the BGP poll is about. It isn't so much of a punish/reward poll like the AP top 25, it is more about which teams are the best. So in theory the BGP poll always want to put out a poll that means that every team should be able to beat the teams ranked below it. It makes the poll less active than others but I think gives a more accurate reflection as well.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

If it's any consolation, I'm sure JH is in the 11-15 group and wouldn't be surprised to see them in the top 10 before the seasons out.

  • Author

Football guru's, this is what I join the BGP for intelligent input. I thank all of you for compments made. God Bless you all.

No doubt Butler or PRP are good teams JH should win at home. There next game against Male or X OH BOY.

 

Have you seen their speed? My cardinals were off this week and I caught a glimpse of the JH-MC game. Butler and PRP's defensive speed will give the JH offense a lot of trouble. I'm talking specifically about their D-line. It's crazy! I'm sure Coach Brown will have a plan.

Agree H.S., usally the district is much tuffer than this year with North Hardin and Meade Co. both very respected programs in the past. The playoffs will be no easy task with the schools in L'ville.

 

I graduated form one of those Cincy powers in 83 spent the last 22 years in the military.

How about Moeller crashing henderson Co. and they are not even in the top 4 in the city of Cincinnati.

 

Manual has 3 loses hard to tell me that JH should not be ahead of them.

 

Meade Co. has beaten a highly regarded Butler this year and they lost to Manual 35-16 as compared to a 43-6 loss to John Hardin. There are a lot of good 4A teams, so it is pretty hard to break into the Top 10 in that class, but if you keep winning, it should happen.

 

I thought you were retiring and moving to Tennessee when you left Corbin.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.