Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Division-1 Players

Featured Replies

I think that Tyrell Hayden from LCA is for real. Id say he will end up D-1

  • Replies 87
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think RB Rod Johnson at Henry Clay is getting some looks.

 

he is probably going to either kentucky or indiana

Rod Johnson in my opinion is the best back in the state. This is not a biased opinion as im sure many will accuse me of having, but a mere observation. I have seen some very good backs and Rod really stands out. Anderson and Mattingly stand out because of their great speed and the fact that they are an incredibly dangerous tandom, but i feel that Rod is as good or better than them. I saw Blume on tape(of a scrimmage so it is dificult to say) and he didn't really stick out as being etremely dangerous, i reconized his skill, but not necesarilly that of the top back in the state. With that said Rod ought to be receive alot more college attention whethor it be D1 or D1 AA. He has been receiving some and it is increasing, but I think that if I was a college coach I would want a kid who has tremendous size, vision and most importantly balance. He has a few offers which I will not say unless Rod allows me too, but he is a outstanding back and I will leave it at that.

Ronnie Letcher from Madison Central. EKU has offered, WKU seriously interested, making a visit to Miami of Ohio next week and has visited a couple of small schools. Won District Player of the Year (4A - District 8) for this season. He has the size, 6'0", 190 lbs and 4.5 speed and plays hard-nosed football. The bigger schools have basically ignored him, even though he has put up bigger numbers that his teammate, Paul Warford, this season. He currently has already met academic eligibilty guidlelines to date.

 

Was he #22 for Central? If so, he was one of the best backs I saw play in person all season. Runs extremely hard.

I might be mistaken but didn't NLJagsfan quit this site?

 

I think so. I haven't seen any posts recently.

Yes he was #22 for Madison Central and he does run the ball very hard. I too think he is one of the best backs this season

Jordon Allison OL from Owensboro Catholic

What about Canafax or Diehl from NCC? They both had real good years.

Justin Jeffries of Saint Xavier has verbaled to UK. :cool:

Chris Cessna - North Laurel - LB - VERBAL TO UK

Josh Minton - Southwestern - DE

Blake Gumm - Pulaski Co - LB

Micah Johnson - Ft Campbell - LB/DE

Leonard Gordon - Ft Campbell - CB - VERBAL TO NOTRE DAME

Orlando Misaalefua - Ft Campbell

Will Fidler - Henderson Co. - QB - VERBAL TO UK

Justin Burke - Lex Catholic - QB - VERBAL TO NC STATE

Corey Peters - Central - DT

Rico Neal - Central - CB

Jeffery Adams - Trigg Co - OT

Paul Warford - Madison Central - RB - VERBAL TO UK

Luke Stocker - Madison Southern - TE - VERBAL TO UT

Sam Gardner - Henry Clay - TE

Justin Jeffries - St X - OT

Jimorris Johnson - Western - WR

Brian Anderson - Male - QB - VERBAL TO MARSHALL

Robert Record - Garrard Co - OT

Andre Henderson - Manual - DT - VERBAL TO MINNESOTA

Misaalefua has verbally committed to Louisville

Who are the potential Div-1 players from Kentucky in this year's Sr. class?

 

Chris Cessna - North Laurel - LB

Josh Minton - Southwestern - DE

Blake Gumm - Pulaski Co - LB

Micah Johnson - Ft Campbell - LB/DE

Leonard Gordon - Ft Campbell - CB

Orlando Misaalefua - Ft Campbell

Will Fidler - Henderson Co. - QB

Justin Burke - Lex Catholic - QB

Corey Peters - Central - DT

Rico Neal - Central - CB

Jeffery Adams - Trigg Co - OT

Paul Warford - Madison Central - RB

Luke Stocker - Madison Southern - TE

Sam Gardner - Henry Clay - TE

Justin Jeffries - St X - OT

Jimorris Johnson - Western - WR

Brian Anderson - Male - QB

Robert Record - Garrard Co - OT

Andre Henderson - Manual - DT

 

Who else?

Eric Senn - Trinity- DB

Steve Orndorff-Trinity-WR

Donald Barnett-Trinity-RB

Blayne Donnell-Trinity- RB/DB

Graham Switzer - Trinity- DE

Craig Kircher-Trinity-TE

Tony Klausing-Trinity-DE

Drew Ellison - CCH - Air Force Academy

Eric Senn - Trinity- DB

Steve Orndorff-Trinity-WR

Donald Barnett-Trinity-RB

Blayne Donnell-Trinity- RB/DB

Graham Switzer - Trinity- DE

Craig Kircher-Trinity-TE

Tony Klausing-Trinity-DE

Seven guys from a team that got beat by St. Xavier by 30+?

 

How many do the Tigers get? 15?

Joe Hall the QB from Central Hardin was the best player I seen this year that hasn't gotten any pub. I don't see him playing QB in college, but at 6'3" and 235 he can play FB, TE, or LB. Even though he is very raw at QB, he was named the offensive MVP at the GLFCA? all star game yesterday. I hope colleges are checking him out.

Cornell Burbage #1 THE wide reciever for Lexington Catholic. He has put up some great numbers this year with 60+ catches and 1000+ yards. He runs one of the smoothest routes I have ever seen. He will easily go Divison 1.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.