Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will Brandon Knight Sign with?

Where will Brandon Knight Sign with? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Where will Brandon Knight Sign with?

    • Kentucky
      82%
      38
    • Florida
      10%
      5
    • Miami, Florida
      2%
      1
    • UConn
      4%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Brandon Knight is one of the top rated senior in high school for college basketball. Where do you think he will sign with???

Kentucky. Cal hinted tonight that the top guys are waiting to see what other guys do with regards to leaving early for the NBA. Brandon Knight is in that category. Out will Wall, in with Knight.

I feel sorry for whoever has to be the point guard next year(not really). Its kind of like being the on deck batter in baseball after a 3-run home run.

Is there a chance they absolutely reload with Knight and Selby?

 

No. I wish, though. Besides Kentucky, I think Knight likes Florida a lot, but I don't see him wanting to go there with Walker and Boynton. As for UConn, I think their subpar season thus far is probably hurting their chances just a little bit. Selby's supposedly high on Kansas right now.

No. I wish, though. Besides Kentucky, I think Knight likes Florida a lot, but I don't see him wanting to go there with Walker and Boynton. As for UConn, I think their subpar season thus far is probably hurting their chances just a little bit. Selby's supposedly high on Kansas right now.

 

I would think UCONN is out due to Calhoun's unknown status.

I would think UCONN is out due to Calhoun's unknown status.

 

I'm sure the recruits know more about it than anyone as I'm sure if Calhoun's preparing to be ready for next season (as I'm sure he won't rush back) I think he'd probably be letting his recruits know what the deal is to keep them as close as possible. If it's something that will only last for shot period of time, I doubt it will cause them to make any decision either way just because of his health. Their record/poor season, Kemba Walker and Jerome Dyson are the factors that would play a bigger role in any decision than Calhoun's health, IMO.

The longer things get drawn out, the better Kentucky's chances are.

 

If any recruit is considering Kentucky, it makes no sense to commit until they see how the roster unfolds.

No. I wish, though. Besides Kentucky, I think Knight likes Florida a lot, but I don't see him wanting to go there with Walker and Boynton. As for UConn, I think their subpar season thus far is probably hurting their chances just a little bit. Selby's supposedly high on Kansas right now.

 

Improbable, yes. Impossible, no. If Wall and Bledsoe both were to leave, I think the odds of this happening would drastically increase.

 

My thoughts on how the 2010 class shapes up:

 

Knight

Poole

Leslie

Jones

My thoughts on how the 2010 class shapes up:

 

Knight

Poole

Leslie

Jones

 

I would love that class, but IMO, I think we end up

 

Knight

Leslie

Lamb

Poole

 

but again, I hope you are right.

I would love that class, but IMO, I think we end up

 

Knight

Leslie

Lamb

Poole

 

but again, I hope you are right.

 

I'll take either of those two, but I just don't think Lamb will come with Bledsoe, Dodson, Miller, Liggins, and Poole already in the fold....

I'll take either of those two, but I just don't think Lamb will come with Bledsoe, Dodson, Miller, Liggins, and Poole already in the fold....

 

Why wouldn't he come? This team is missing a two guard worst than anything this season if they wanted to try and run a true dribble drive. All those guys you just named are all threes instead of Bledsoe, who is actually a point guard. Lamb could come in and see huge minutes, maybe not start, but will see so much action. Dodson as of right now is our only true outside threat, Lamb could come right in and give you that, and he has a pretty nifty bag of scoring abilities to go along with his shooting. Bledsoe has done an excellent job running the two position this season, but think about it, how many teams run two true points in their rotation? That's why when the three position doesn't give you anything (Miller, Dodson, Liggins) Kentucky hurts so bad. Since you have guys playing roles their normally not used to playing, they can go long stretches without getting involved in the offense in the right ways. Bledsoe can go on monster scoring streaks, but its normally in transition. You go from that to having somebody of his ability still at point, to having two outside threats on the wing beside of you, both with the ability to take a guy off the dribble and get to the hole, mix it with a guy such as Leslie who will be super athletic inside, then Orton in the post, and you have an entirely different team then what we have right now. Now if Knight comes then you will still more than likely see the sets with him and Bledsoe in the backcourt, but you will still see a lot of the traditional set-up, just because you will finally have a missing piece to use. With the success, I don't think people still think about how great they may have looked with Jodie coming back.

I'll take either of those two, but I just don't think Lamb will come with Bledsoe, Dodson, Miller, Liggins, and Poole already in the fold....

 

I've thought that all along myself. Why would Lamb come to UK, when it has a roster of Bledsoe, Knight/Selby, Miller, Dodson, Liggins, & Poole? Too many people playing his position.

 

I think UK ends up with Knight, Leslie, Poole, & the Vargas kid that played @ Florida. If it works out that way, we'll have a top-five class right up there w/ UNC & Memphis.

 

Jones will stay out west, perhaps with Washington. Lamb & Selby both end up @ KU, which would be to the benefit of them both.

 

From what I've read, Cal isn't looking to load down with the 2010 class, because the 2011 class is going to be a monster--maybe even eclipsing Wall, Cousins, & company. There's a chance we land the top 3 of Gilchrist, Miller, & Teague. I'd be shocked if we didn't land Gilchrist & Miller. And the longer Teague takes to decide, the better it plays out for UK.

I've thought that all along myself. Why would Lamb come to UK, when it has a roster of Bledsoe, Knight/Selby, Miller, Dodson, Liggins, & Poole? Too many people playing his position.

 

I think UK ends up with Knight, Leslie, Poole, & the Vargas kid that played @ Florida. If it works out that way, we'll have a top-five class right up there w/ UNC & Memphis.

 

Jones will stay out west, perhaps with Washington. Lamb & Selby both end up @ KU, which would be to the benefit of them both.

 

From what I've read, Cal isn't looking to load down with the 2010 class, because the 2011 class is going to be a monster--maybe even eclipsing Wall, Cousins, & company. There's a chance we land the top 3 of Gilchrist, Miller, & Teague. I'd be shocked if we didn't land Gilchrist & Miller. And the longer Teague takes to decide, the better it plays out for UK.

 

 

I don't believe Vargas can play in the SEC, but I'm not positive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.