Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will Brandon Knight Sign with?

Where will Brandon Knight Sign with? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Where will Brandon Knight Sign with?

    • Kentucky
      82%
      38
    • Florida
      10%
      5
    • Miami, Florida
      2%
      1
    • UConn
      4%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

 

Jones will stay out west, perhaps with Washington. Lamb & Selby both end up @ KU, which would be to the benefit of them both.

 

I agree with you on Jones staying out west. However, Kansas is projected to have 7 guards on the roster not counting the guys getting added. They don't have the room for too many more.

I agree with you on Jones staying out west. However, Kansas is projected to have 7 guards on the roster not counting the guys getting added. They don't have the room for too many more.

 

Good point on their guard heavy roster.

 

But they only have one commit that I see--Woolridge--a shooting guard (ranked #117 in Rivals). Assuming Henry goes pro (which I think he will), their top returning guard will be Tyshawn Taylor, who averages around 8 points a game. Morningstar, who averages 6 per game, would be the next top returning guard.

 

When you look at the top remaining guys in the 2010 class, the ones left are guards, and KU is after 3-4 of them (Knight, Selby, Lamb, & Terrence Ross). The ones left that aren't guards (like Jones & Leslie) don't have KU listed. So evidently Self sees guards as a need. Surely he can sell that to 1 or 2 of these guys. "Hey, I'm losing Sherron Collins & Xavier Henry. I need two guys who can step in and pick right up where they left off."

 

Both Lamb & Selby I think would walk into starting spots @ KU. I feel confident one of them ends up there, but I honestly think they both do.

That was back in August. If I recall correctly, some stuff developed between then and now, and he is not allowed to play in the SEC. :idunno:

 

Could be. I haven't been able to find any recent news about him. He sounds like a talented guy, but might have some other issues, namely with grades.

I think we get Knight/Selby, Leslie, Lamb, and then of course Poole. Maybe even Ratliffe from the JUCO system. That class would be fantastic.

I just read where Lamb has narrowed his choices down to 3 schools: Arizona, Kansas, & UK. He says he's going to wait to commit until April, because he wants to see who goes pro. That could mean he's waiting for Bledsoe, or it could mean he's waiting for Henry.

 

Meanwhile, several sources say that Brandon Knight could commit to UK very soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.