Holmes/Dixie 2/1 Predictions

Who wins this game on 2/2?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game on 2/2?

• Holmes
    • Dixie

Holmes looked good in the win vs. Scott but awful in the loss to Ryle. Will the Dawgs be motivated by an average DH team? If they play hard, no way Dixie can match the athleticism. If they take the night off and BHat is on.........anything can happen.

Holmes by 15.

Holmes looked good in the win vs. Scott but awful in the loss to Ryle. Will the Dawgs be motivated by an average DH team? If they play hard, no way Dixie can match the athleticism. If they take the night off and BHat is on.........anything can happen.

Holmes by 15.

Hatton is going to have a rough night.

Hatton will be just fine, he's been in plenty of these games with alot of athletism, i think Dixie can play with holmes and give them some trouble through 3 quarters.

Holmes-67

Dixie-55

Hatton will likely be matched up with either Slusher or one of the Johnson Brothers...I have a feeling he's going to struggle a bit. He hasn't went up against a defender as athletic, quick, or strong as any of those three this season.

I also don't see Dixie scoring over 50 on Holmes. Their press and overall size will frustrate Dixie in to a lot of turnovers. If Holmes continues to run the way have been, Dixie will have no answer for them.

Holmes- 65

Dixie- 43