Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Downey backed up his "Bring it on" challenge

Featured Replies

He & the Gamecocks got it done.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is TOUGH!!!

Also gets away with MORE WALKS THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE.

Also gets away with MORE WALKS THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE.

 

:cry:

 

MightyMouse.01.jpg

He is amazing and like all great players he gets a lot of calls.

 

30 points on 29 shots? Forgive me if I don't think it's "the best performance on a big stage" that I've ever seen.

He took the kids to school.

 

Wall and Bledsoe can both learn a little from him!

:cry:

 

MightyMouse.01.jpg

I was hoping to see this tonight.....wow!!!

He hit some unreal shots high off the backboard with people right on him.

 

If they dont have him they dont win a game.

He is amazing and like all great players he gets a lot of calls.

 

30 points on 29 shots? Forgive me if I don't think it's "the best performance on a big stage" that I've ever seen.

 

He took the kids to school.

 

Wall and Bledsoe can both learn a little from him!

 

I do think you could see the maturity difference, he is a gun, but he makes his team go.

Also gets away with MORE WALKS THAN ANY OTHER PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE.

 

Carries as well, but so do Wall and Bledsoe so you can't say much. You knew he would get his no matter what. He's that good.

He is amazing and like all great players he gets a lot of calls.

 

30 points on 29 shots? Forgive me if I don't think it's "the best performance on a big stage" that I've ever seen.

 

 

C'mon. Those are Kobe Bryant like numbers. :sssh:

C'mon. Those are Kobe Bryant like numbers. :sssh:

 

:lol: Kobe does get blasted for games like that.

:lol: Kobe does get blasted for games like that.

 

 

But there are some who praise him for games like that. Any way you cut it Downey is a very special player.

But there are some who praise him for games like that. Any way you cut it Downey is a very special player.

 

I've never seen praise for Kobe for a game like that.

 

9-29 on an All-American is pretty good defense.

I don't know about the walks but Downey got several foul calls that I am still trying to find the contact on.

 

And there were two walks called on UK that absolutely were not walks. The one on Cousins underneath he never moved his pivot foot. And the one on Wall where he split the defenders on the other side of halfcourt was not a walk.

 

But no whining about the refs. They didn't lose this game UK did. A little too much mustard on several misplays including two of the missed layups. Lazy help defense. Poor rotation on defense. The lazy, incidental turnovers that happen every game mattered in this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.