Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everyone please rise.....

Featured Replies

I Pledge Allegiance To Kentucky Basketball As Part Of The Big Blue Nation,

And To The 8th National Title, For Which We Will Win,

One Commonwealth, Under Cal,

With Bourbon And Bluegrass For all!

 

 

:D

  • Author
I stood while reading this...

:laugh::laugh::lol:

I Pledge Allegiance To Kentucky Basketball As Part Of The Big Blue Nation,

And To The 8th National Title, For Which We Will Win,

One Commonwealth, Under Cal,

With Bourbon And Bluegrass For all!

 

 

:D

 

 

 

 

I'm surprised you made that pledge nWo. Welcome to BBN. :dancingpa:dancingpa:lol::lol:

 

Rockmom, Deuce, LC, Tony Danza and RockPride can't be far behind. :clap::clap:

I put on my old army uniform and saluted the American flag!!!!!

I'm surprised you made that pledge nWo. Welcome to BBN. :dancingpa:dancingpa:lol::lol:

 

Rockmom, Deuce, LC, Tony Danza and RockPride can't be far behind. :clap::clap:

 

:laugh:

 

At least you didn't include me on the bandwagon list.

I Pledge Allegiance To Kentucky Basketball As Part Of The Big Blue Nation,

And To The 8th National Title, For Which We Will Win,

One Commonwealth, Under Cal,

With Bourbon And Bluegrass For all!

 

 

:D

 

I'm comfy in my chair:thumb:.

:laugh:

 

At least you didn't include me on the bandwagon list.

 

 

You must be so tore up, and have tears in your eyes over making the pledge that you didn't even notice your name. :sssh::lol:

You must be so tore up, and have tears in your eyes over making the pledge that you didn't even notice your name. :sssh::lol:

 

I only answer to LC... PATS. :lol:

I stood up, put my hand over my heart and I had a tear of joy roll down my cheek while I took a sip out of my 1996 Blue Markers Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon WHISKY Bottle!

1_675b7389ebff4eac5335ccec88ce8404.jpg

  • Author
I'm surprised you made that pledge nWo. Welcome to BBN. :dancingpa:dancingpa:lol::lol:

 

Rockmom, Deuce, LC, Tony Danza and RockPride can't be far behind. :clap::clap:

Don't get carried away! :D

Nice, Bourbon for all...over 21!

I Pledge Allegiance To

With Bourbon And Bluegrass For all!

 

 

:D

 

 

I only pledge this part! :D:D:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.