Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everyone please rise.....

Featured Replies

I'm surprised you made that pledge nWo. Welcome to BBN. :dancingpa:dancingpa:lol::lol:

 

Rockmom, Deuce, LC, Tony Danza and RockPride can't be far behind. :clap::clap:

 

Their being converted right now.:sssh:

I'm surprised you made that pledge nWo. Welcome to BBN. :dancingpa:dancingpa:lol::lol:

 

Rockmom, Deuce, LC, Tony Danza and RockPride can't be far behind. :clap::clap:

You think they might be giving in to THE BIG BLUE FORCE? :D

I'm surprised you made that pledge nWo. Welcome to BBN. :dancingpa:dancingpa:lol::lol:

 

Rockmom, Deuce, LC, Tony Danza and RockPride can't be far behind. :clap::clap:

 

 

Ummm...no. :cool:

  • Author
Ummm...no. :cool:

:laugh:

You think they might be giving in to THE BIG BLUE FORCE? :D

 

CRAP no! :D:D:D:D

Not even for Bourbon for all?

 

I said I pledge the Bourbon and Bluegrass. Anything before/past that....CRAP NO! :lol::lol::lol:

Not even for Bourbon for all?

 

 

I don't like bourbon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.