Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky ranked #1

Featured Replies

I love this and love all of the exposure that the University of Kentucky is getting. I have traveled all over the Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, Maryland, Oklahoma, and Texas for work and everyone there is talking about the UK Wildcats, John Wall, or Calipari. It is awesome to constantly be on everyone's minds again.

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:ylsuper: We're #1!

Now I know how Ron Burgandy must have felt.

Now I know how Ron Burgandy must have felt.

 

:laugh:

 

It is a good feeling.

Nice to see 4 SEC teams in the top 25. Considering we only had 3 make the tournament last year.

I was just thinking, I'd love to have a t-shirt to commemorate this momentous occasion.

  • Author
I was just thinking, I'd love to have a t-shirt to commemorate this momentous occasion.

 

I detect sarcasm. :lol:

I was just thinking, I'd love to have a t-shirt to commemorate this momentous occasion.

 

Yeah. Maybe next season we can all wear them and have a "Blue Out" at Freedom Hall.

 

:lol:

I was just thinking, I'd love to have a t-shirt to commemorate this momentous occasion.

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I spent my t-shirt allocation for the month at Georgetown College last Saturday. Hoops for Haiti shirts.

This brings up the question, who do you all think is the BEST team in the land? Is it UK? I think they are unbelievable, yet I tend to lean towards Syracuse being the best, or at worst, being the most impressive team to date? What say you? I certainly have no qualms with the Cats being #1 as they have done their job in earning it. I think, at this point, that there is very little separation between 1-4, after that it gets extremely muddy, as I feel Duke is ranked about 5-7 spots too high.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.