Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints 31 Vikings 28

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome game.

 

 

So could Brett's career once again end on an interception?

brutally sloppy game, Vikes just gave up the pigskin too often, otherwise I think they had a real shot against the Colts in the SB. I think the Colts will beat NO.

Considering the beating that Favre took all game, he is the toughest QB I have ever seen.

The only one of those reviews I completely agreed with was the last one. The Vikes absolutely did not deserve to win it with all their miscues. For them to not even get a chance to win in regulation was unforgivable. They got within range of a 50 yarder and inexplicably decided that was all they needed, and after two conservative playcalls and a penalty found themselves in a position where they had to put it on Favre's decision making. This time, it was the Favre a lot of us expected and it cost them.

Awesome game.

 

 

So could Brett's career once again end on an interception?

 

I think he's done. But usually we're all wrong on that. I just don't think he can have this type of season again.

I think he's done. But usually we're all wrong on that. I just don't think he can have this type of season again.

 

I think the fact that he played that season will cause him to come back.

I think the fact that he played that season will cause him to come back.

 

Maybe it will. It shouldn't. I really think he had as good a season as could be expected of him.

Favre looks beat up.

 

I hate the NFL overtime.

 

Couldn't agree more!!!!:thumb:

Vikings out played the Saints, but that does not matter if you turn the ball over. Everyone will remember Favre's interception at the end. However that is just one of the reasons why they lost the game. If they didn't have all those fumbles, then they wouldn't have even been in that position.

 

Very exciting game though, I know I was nervous just watching this game.

I honestly don't think they got the first down on the 4th down in overtime. Initially I thought he got it by at least a half yard. However when they showed the views from the side, with the marker straight in front of the view you could see that the ball doesn't really cross the marker. No way in that situation would you see a ref actually overturn that though.

Agony. Absolute agony.

 

No other words tonight.

The only one of those reviews I completely agreed with was the last one. The Vikes absolutely did not deserve to win it with all their miscues. For them to not even get a chance to win in regulation was unforgivable. They got within range of a 50 yarder and inexplicably decided that was all they needed, and after two conservative playcalls and a penalty found themselves in a position where they had to put it on Favre's decision making. This time, it was the Favre a lot of us expected and it cost them.

 

I agree completely with you on the bolded part though I've already had to argue it with a few others on here. That's the way I feel about it as well.

 

As for the clock issues at the end, Brad Childress is just pathetic IMO. Obviously he's a good coach (he's in the NFL) but I just don't see how you make those decisions. Favre was hot and NO had no TO's. 1 more first down and they could have had a pretty easy FG attempt with no time on the clock. Instead two runs and a penalty. Then Favre had to pass, which is the worst time to have Favre on your team IMO. He's going to force it in there. Sometimes it works, often times it does not.

 

I honestly don't think they got the first down on the 4th down in overtime. Initially I thought he got it by at least a half yard. However when they showed the views from the side, with the marker straight in front of the view you could see that the ball doesn't really cross the marker. No way in that situation would you see a ref actually overturn that though.

 

It looked like a first down to me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.