Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn Updates

Featured Replies

Because it's a conference game on the road...

 

It's the SEC... But nice one. :lol:

 

I quit watching when UK was up 19 and didn't think twice about it.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's the SEC... But nice one. :lol:

 

I quit watching when UK was up 19 and didn't think twice about it.

 

Biggest UK hater of them all :idunno:

It's the SEC... But nice one. :lol:

 

I quit watching when UK was up 19 and didn't think twice about it.

 

18-0 is all the matters

Biggest UK hater of them all :idunno:

 

Incorrect again. :lol:

 

I stopped watching because I knew UK had it locked up... Apparently I was wrong. :idunno:

18-0 is all the matters

 

:thumb: No doubt.

I swear I believe Cal wants games like this.

Too close for my comfort.

Incorrect again. :lol:

 

I stopped watching because I knew UK had it locked up... Apparently I was wrong. :idunno:

 

This UK team doesn't know what its like to lock a game up, so I wouldn't stop watching at any point.

Incorrect again. :lol:

 

I stopped watching because I knew UK had it locked up... Apparently I was wrong. :idunno:

 

How can you deny that? You rip on UK every chance you get. H-A-T-E-R

This UK team doesn't know what its like to lock a game up, so I wouldn't stop watching at any point.

 

Trust me, I know that feeling all too well.

How can you deny that? You rip on UK every chance you get. H-A-T-E-R

 

When I said "Why is this game so close" I was referring what happened to the 19 point lead. I quit watching. My bad for questioning the Almighty Wildcats. :ohbrother:

Deuce you better watch out for Auburn in the NIT there tough! :laugh: Kidding bro..

When I said "Why is this game so close" I was referring what happened to the 19 point lead. I quit watching. My bad for questioning the Almighty Wildcats. :ohbrother:

 

No, you were implying that the SEC is awful, in other words saying that UK gets no respect for a road win in their own conference. You're sarcasm shows jealousy.

No, you were implying that the SEC is awful, in other words saying that UK gets no credibility for a road win in their own conference. You're sarcasm shows jealousy.

 

:lol: I'm glad you know what I was thinking... Since you're THAT smart, what are the winning PowerBall numbers for tonight?

:lol: I'm glad you know what I was thinking... Since you're THAT smart, what are the winning PowerBall numbers for tonight?

 

You're hilarious :notworthy:

 

 

Oh wait..hater.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.