Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn Updates

Featured Replies

Free Throws will nip us in the butt at least once this season.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to hit some outside shots. They are just cramming the middle with their zone.

Good run by UK. Up-tempo is what Kentucky needs to do.

UK had this game under control and let up on the throttle, and got sloppy. Now they've got a game on their hands.

They do this on purpose.

 

They think they have too many fans, and to conquer that, they want to give them all heart attacks.

 

I am usually worried whenever the game gets close like this, but for some reason, I'm not today.

 

I hope that is not a bad sign.

One of these days this team will learn they have to play 40 mins.

I don't think the ball went of Bledsoe on that last play, but what do I know...

 

Well - I do know they need to make their free throws.

Kick it up another gear Cats!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.