January 16, 201016 yr Another good one. :clap: You're on a roll And you're barking up the wrong tree. :lol:
January 16, 201016 yr And you're barking up the wrong tree. :lol: Nah. I re-read your post. I'm pretty sure you meant what I said you meant. :thumb:
January 16, 201016 yr Nah. I re-read your post. I'm pretty sure you meant what I said you meant. :thumb: In YOUR opinion. You can spin anything to mean what you want it to... Give it up man. I left the restaurant where I was watching this game among others when UK was up 20, got home the lead was 2. I asked how it happened. Sounds ridiculous. I know...:idunno:
January 16, 201016 yr In YOUR opinion. You can spin anything to mean what you want it to... Give it up man. I left the restaurant where I was watching this game among others when UK was up 20, got home the lead was 2. I asked how it happened. Sounds ridiculous. I know...:idunno: That's not even what I'm talking about :laugh: "It's the SEC... But nice one. :lol:"
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.