Cutcliffe looks to be named Vols coach!

GO CATS

UT will find a guy.....but people don't want to battle the monsters in the SEC east.....UK;s win comes next season.

I really do think that is a big part of it. A guy like Cutcliffe wouldn't stand much of a chance IMO.

I think he has a much better chance at succeeding at Tennessee than he does at Duke.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was being serious about Brooks. In his press conference I thought he still wanted to coach. UT will spend the money. Recruiting would be easier. I think he would do a great job thre.

I don't think he would even consider UT. I also think that part of him still wants to coach, but another part was ready to retire.

I was being serious about Brooks. In his press conference I thought he still wanted to coach. UT will spend the money. Recruiting would be easier. I think he would do a great job thre.

Do you really want to have to go through the process again in 2 or 3 years again if you're UT. I agree that Brooks probably would have liked to coach a little more, but I think it would have been 2, 3 years tops.

I have a weird feeling UT has got something in the works to hire a big name and the one I keep comin back is Steve Spurrier. I know its a little far fetched considering the UT and Fla rivalry but UT is a much better job than South Carolina ( more money, better facilities, hirer pay) and not to mention Spurrier is from Johnson City,Tennessee.

I have a weird feeling UT has got something in the works to hire a big name and the one I keep comin back is Steve Spurrier. I know its a little far fetched considering the UT and Fla rivalry but UT is a much better job than South Carolina ( more money, better facilities, hirer pay) and not to mention Spurrier is from Johnson City,Tennessee.

Now that would be really interesting and I agree it's a step up from SC.

Spurrier made more than Kiffin did :idunno: