NCC at Beechwood: Big game or just prelim of playoffs?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a year can make a difference ie. SK but do you honestly think LCA could beat NCC or Bwood? Bwood lost some studs but they beat the Eagles by 40+ last season. I'll take the have no clue route.

While it is true that Beechwood beat the Eagles by a ton, the starting quarterback sustained a concussion. The concussion led to a few interceptions and allowed B-wood to score. Until that point LCA was toe to toe with B-wood at 14-14.

Beechwood could'nt stop the Quarterback Draw against Cov Cath, and I don't think they will stop Sammy Diehl either. But, it looks like Chas Moore is going to show everyone why he went to Beechwood in this game, plus the Breds have to stop Eric Sawyer. Should be some points scored in this great match-up, special teams will play a big part. New Cath 31-27

Last I checked the coaches don't get to suit up for the games. Don't forget that LCA has a pretty coach roaming their sidelines.

Last time I checked, Yeagle is almost always the reason Beechwood beats NewCath. Also, LCA's coach is nothing compared to Yeagle - he is one of, if not the best coach in the state.

Can anyone get me directions to beechwood from ft. thomas? I would love to see this game since I loved the district game last year.

Take 275 west, exit at the Turkeyfoot Rd exit, take a right at the light. The next light will be Dixie Hwy, take a right onto Dixie. Go about 1 1/2 miles you will see an Expressway Plaza shopping center with a Kroger, pull in there and park, go back behind the Kroger and you will see a gate to the stadium.

Or Take 75 south to exit 188 (Ft.Mitchell/Dixie Hwy exit), take a left at the light, and pull into the Kroger parking lot.