NCC at Beechwood: Big game or just prelim of playoffs?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood could'nt stop the Quarterback Draw against Cov Cath, and I don't think they will stop Sammy Diehl either. But, it looks like Chas Moore is going to show everyone why he went to Beechwood in this game, plus the Breds have to stop Eric Sawyer. Should be some points scored in this great match-up, special teams will play a big part. New Cath 31-27

I think Moore is the x factor, i dont know if Ncc special teams can stop him or their secondary.

Take 275 west, exit at the Turkeyfoot Rd exit, take a right at the light. The next light will be Dixie Hwy, take a right onto Dixie. Go about 1 1/2 miles you will see an Expressway Plaza shopping center with a Kroger, pull in there and park, go back behind the Kroger and you will see a gate to the stadium.

Or Take 75 south to exit 188 (Ft.Mitchell/Dixie Hwy exit), take a left at the light, and pull into the Kroger parking lot.

This morning's Enquirer claimed (incorrectly) that the game was at Newport. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
I think the game is about even. However, it is not a lock that these two teams will meet again. The loser is going to have a tall task on the road in round two.

and

Either NCC or Beechwood would be a favorite but I think it is a very dangerous game for several reasons.

and

I saw LCA in week one and they were overwhelmed by a very good LexCath team.

LCA has a good coach and A LOT of skilled talent and yes I do think they could upset either Beechwood or NCC. LCA is one of those programs on a fast train.

Seems that the GURU is prophetic. Can LCA pull off the double upset and be the first non-NKY team in years to win the region? That question will be answered Friday.