January 12, 201016 yr Wow... Villanova down by as many as 17 in this one at one point, but fought back to win.
January 12, 201016 yr Never quit. Didn't watch the whole game but I'm not sure what happened to Louisville?
January 12, 201016 yr Hate it for the Cards. I think all those fouls got to them mentally. Notg complaining about the calls but of 60 fouls called on both teams.
January 12, 201016 yr Never quit. Didn't watch the whole game but I'm not sure what happened to Louisville? Took Villanova a while to get warmed up, I suppose. Scottie Reynolds is the biggest thing that happened to UofL.
January 12, 201016 yr Took Villanova a while to get warmed up, I suppose. Scottie Reynolds is the biggest thing that happened to UofL. Noticed that.
January 12, 201016 yr The Cards had a rough few minutes between the 15 and 13 minute mark in the 2nd half. Cards led 53-51 w/ 15 minutes left, and by the 13 minute mark were trailing 63-55. Nova never trailed again.
January 12, 201016 yr Simply put..."hackfest". Both teams got up and down the floor, but the game lasted well over two and a half hours. If you were a fan of Bedlam, you had to be getting steamed with each whistle.
January 12, 201016 yr Some quick stats: 3pt shots: Nova- 9-13 UofL- 7-34 Rebounds Nova: 10 offensive, 29 total UofL: 23 offensive, 41 total Free throws Nova: 35-49 UofL: 39-45
January 12, 201016 yr ^ More than 60 actually. 66 to be exact. Ah, the joys of Big East basketball...
January 12, 201016 yr Some quick stats: 3pt shots: Nova- 9-13 UofL- 7-34 Rebounds Nova: 10 offensive, 29 total UofL: 23 offensive, 41 total Free throws Nova: 35-49 UofL: 39-45 94 Free Throws......amazing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.