Villanova 92 Louisville 84

Hangman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Louisville takes too many three's, whether they're making them or not.

2. It seems like it's one guy, every time. Not taking anything away from Reynolds, he had a MONSTER game... But really, 36 points? He scored the last 16 for 'Nova, and IMO, that's unnacceptable.

3. 66 fouls... Are you kidding me?!

4. UofL needs to realize they aren't good enough to not play 40 minutes. They should never have let Nova back in the game in the first half. Call me a homer, I don't think Nova is that much better than Louisville, if at all.

5. Samardo had a great game. 13-13 from the line. Gotta keep having that.

6. Jerry is killing us.

7. !!!!JARED SWOPSHIRE SHOULD NOT PLAY!!!!

I feel that way EVERY game... I've yet to find an explanation for him to see the minutes he gets.

He's gawky, clumsy, and just plain slow. Is that really the best Pitino could do? Surely he could have come up with somebody better than that.

Slight resemblance to Bobby Perry, who also played a lot more than he should?

I couldn't agree more, that's a perfect match.

He's gawky, clumsy, and just plain slow. Is that really the best Pitino could do? Surely he could have come up with somebody better than that.

Rakeem Buckles also plays the 4, and is much more athletic and has much more upside than Swop, IMO. Not to mention, he could play Mardo at the 4 and Jennings at the 5. I would even start Kyle Kuric at the 4 over Swop.

Rakeem Buckles also plays the 4, and is much more athletic and has much more upside than Swop, IMO. Not to mention, he could play Mardo at the 4 and Jennings at the 5. I would even start Kyle Kuric at the 4 over Swop.

Buckles has impressed me as well when I've seen him. I can't understand it either, but there's always that one player on every team that plays way more than he should.

I would love to see the Jennings/Samuels combo at the same time, but the facts are it would kill the press, and neither one is a good enough passer to play high post or out on the wing, which is what one of them would have to do.