Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 92 Louisville 84

Featured Replies

Reynolds is one of the best players in college basketball.

 

I've been saying that since his freshman year back in 1997...

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been saying that since his freshman year back in 1997...

 

:clap:

1. Louisville takes too many three's, whether they're making them or not.

2. It seems like it's one guy, every time. Not taking anything away from Reynolds, he had a MONSTER game... But really, 36 points? He scored the last 16 for 'Nova, and IMO, that's unnacceptable.

3. 66 fouls... Are you kidding me?!

4. UofL needs to realize they aren't good enough to not play 40 minutes. They should never have let Nova back in the game in the first half. Call me a homer, I don't think Nova is that much better than Louisville, if at all.

5. Samardo had a great game. 13-13 from the line. Gotta keep having that.

6. Jerry is killing us.

7. !!!!JARED SWOPSHIRE SHOULD NOT PLAY!!!!

We also stopped feeding Samardo in the 2nd half which was a mistake.

I've been saying that since his freshman year back in 1997...

 

Dang I knew someone would beat me to that. :lol:

Somebody make me understand why Swopshire plays...

Somebody make me understand why Swopshire plays...

 

I was thinking the same thing today while watching the game. I can find no reason whatsoever for him to be on the floor.

I was thinking the same thing today while watching the game. I can find no reason whatsoever for him to be on the floor.

 

I feel that way EVERY game... I've yet to find an explanation for him to see the minutes he gets.

  • Author
I feel that way EVERY game... I've yet to find an explanation for him to see the minutes he gets.

 

Slight resemblance to Bobby Perry, who also played a lot more than he should?

Slight resemblance to Bobby Perry, who also played a lot more than he should?

 

Very good comparison, IMO.

I feel that way EVERY game... I've yet to find an explanation for him to see the minutes he gets.

 

He's gawky, clumsy, and just plain slow. Is that really the best Pitino could do? Surely he could have come up with somebody better than that.

 

Slight resemblance to Bobby Perry, who also played a lot more than he should?

 

I couldn't agree more, that's a perfect match.

He's gawky, clumsy, and just plain slow. Is that really the best Pitino could do? Surely he could have come up with somebody better than that.

 

Rakeem Buckles also plays the 4, and is much more athletic and has much more upside than Swop, IMO. Not to mention, he could play Mardo at the 4 and Jennings at the 5. I would even start Kyle Kuric at the 4 over Swop.

Rakeem Buckles also plays the 4, and is much more athletic and has much more upside than Swop, IMO. Not to mention, he could play Mardo at the 4 and Jennings at the 5. I would even start Kyle Kuric at the 4 over Swop.

 

Buckles has impressed me as well when I've seen him. I can't understand it either, but there's always that one player on every team that plays way more than he should.

Rakeem Buckles also plays the 4, and is much more athletic and has much more upside than Swop, IMO. Not to mention, he could play Mardo at the 4 and Jennings at the 5. I would even start Kyle Kuric at the 4 over Swop.

 

I would love to see the Jennings/Samuels combo at the same time, but the facts are it would kill the press, and neither one is a good enough passer to play high post or out on the wing, which is what one of them would have to do.

Fun game to watch.
Not from where I was sitting. The refs made this game almost impossible to watch. Both ways. 66 fouls is ridiculous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.